If you have a problem with DIETS do not read.

Options
12346»

Replies

• ScouseNerd
    ScouseNerd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It sucks but, cut out carbs. If you're willing to go hardcore, stick under 20g a day avoiding even the healthy stuff like fruit and milk. When I was doing the old version of Atkins 10 years ago the wright melted off in just over a month. High-fat low-carb. Blah blah, unhealthy, but you'll feel good knowing that you've lost it. Just stick to healthy eating right after and it could stay off.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Try the O2 four day cleanse. You'll mostly lose water weight, but you will lose a few pounds. If that will make a difference to your mindset going into your vacation, it's mostly fruits and vegetables with protein and healthy fats. It isn't a big amount of food, but whenever I do it, I don't feel hungry, probably because of the amount of water & fiber in the foods. You don't buy any special pills or drinks, and it's available for free on the internet. The author recommends it in part for the psychological boost of seeing the scale drop that some people need or want.

Seven pounds can be significant visually depending on height and weight. If your profile picture is current, I think you look awesome now and if you don't meet your loss goal, please don't worry about it. I'd be happy to go out looking the way you do, right now.