Options
2»

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Onesnap wrote: »
    sassyjae21 wrote: »
    I didn't notice anyone being rude. They were just letting her know that cleanses are rubbish. They don't do anything for you. Weight loss = Energy in < Energy out. Detoxes, cleanses, and the like are useless. Your kidneys detox for you. There's nothing wrong with drinking green juice. It just isn't going to do anything..

Like I said I don't drink the juice to detox...it's just a healthy mid morning snack for me. Plus, for me personally the raw honey and chia seeds help with inflammation (something I have to combat due to having psoriasis in my finger nails...but so far so good in preventing it from spreading per my dermatologist). Anyway, I think it's best to use the VitaMix to keep the fiber in so it's not technically green juice but a smoothie.

I wasn't talking to you.

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your psoriasis. I don't have that but I do have other skin issues that are fairly annoying. This winter is killing me :)
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    No. Only purple drank.

d01.jpg
  • ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Watched those docu's just last night. Holy eye opening batman. That said I totally can't afford to go through that many fruits/veg in a day or even a week! My BF juices though, the reboots really help him to get back to eating decently.
    I went in a total non-believer and come out at least 'getting it' and not arguing with him about it! :)
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Balaru wrote: »
    May juice for a couple days to get the holiday junk out....

Outofwhatnow? Won't it come "out" regardless of what you eat?