100+ to lose & looking for accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• VRay99
    VRay99 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yep....I need to loose 100+ lbs too. I have tried MFP before and it does work for me but sticking with it seems to be an issue for me. I'm hoping using the community forums and adding friends for support will be the piece I've been missing! So this time I'm looking for friends... please feel free to add me :)
  • whitespider360
    whitespider360 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to lose, and new to the site. feel free to send me a friend request if you like.
  • krisclark59
    Options
    I got your back as well! Looking to drop about 80lbs.
  • hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose 120lbs. Live in NC feel free to add me B):#B):#
  • hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Grizzly32 wrote: »
    I am determined to lose at least 100 pounds this year. Feel free to add me.

Hey feel free to add me
  • Dymine
    Dymine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to get the fat off for good. Let's all motivate each other.
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I started MFP last January and have lost 65 lbs (89 lbs total) I still have at least 60 lbs to lose. I log daily!
  • jldavis19692015
    jldavis19692015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To all of the persons that I just sent a friend request to please add me. For those that have already accepted my request a BIG THANK YOU!
  • jldavis19692015
    jldavis19692015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Now for my introduction. I am 45, 252 pounds, would like to lose 52 of those pounds first of all. I too have high blood pressure and I am taking meds for it. I want off of those meds!!!! I am also very close to being a diabetic according to my doctor. So weight lose is one of the suggestions he gave me.