Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Only done one so far and I love it Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme and TurboFire are my 2 absolute favorites-I am just starting the 20-week TurboFire program and committing to finishing the entire 20 weeks, have only gotten 1/2 through before.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    walk away the pounds is awesome and skiing on Kinect is a killer ab/lowerbody workout as well.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I use FitnessBlender work-out videos. I have done Jillian Michaels, but I'm happier doing the fitnessblender videos because I find that they are more challenging than Jillians. I also do Zumba through Youtube, and my Xbox360 along with biggest loser as well on the xbox. Yoga is another favorite of mine.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have a suspension trainer and sandbags. I put together my own workouts using these tools and I use youtube videos to give me ideas as to good exercises to put together.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    If you liked 30DS or Ripped in 30 then Jillian has lots of other great workouts which are longer in length.
    My best friend has had a lot of success with 6 week 6 pack and I lost and toned a lot with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
    She also has a kickboxing one, another called Killer Buns & Thighs (I think, might be worded differently) along with quite a few more.

She is also involved in The Biggest Loser work outs along with Bob Harper and they are great. I got on really well with a cardio one by The Biggest Loser, but they have lots to choose from also.

Forgot to add: www.blogilates.com is great and you get a reach ache the next day if you follow her workout calender as you do at least 4 or her videos (which vary from 5-20 mins in length), 6 days per week. You can also create your own workout with your favourite of her videos, she has loads.
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My ticker has most of them. Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, Les Mills PUMP, Combat. I love beachbody workout programs. Right now I'm doing a hybrid of strength from ChaLEAN Extreme and HIITs from Turbo Fire.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    has anyone done Slim in 6?
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Kathy Smith, any of them,

The one I'm working on now is her Stepper, it will make you sweat.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Insanity Asylum!! Love them.. I've done 90 days of Insanity, 30 days of Asylum, and just started my 4th cycle of Insanity. LOVE IT!
  • JessYas
    JessYas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm with FatYoga :) Zuzka Power Cardio FTW!
  • KPMP1992
    KPMP1992 Posts: 66
    Options
    Walk Away The Pounds.