100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Make your first losing 5 lbs or even just not gaining this week. Then you can take that small win and build.
    I'm losing 200 lbs -- 15 lbs at a time. Or another wsy is I've got just one pound to lose. Then I am going to repeat that 200 times.
  • daravanhm
    Options
    Feel free to add! More support the better!
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My first long term goal is 100, I'm down 47 so far, and have 53 lbs more to go. On e I get there ill know if I'm content, or feel I should loose more, you can add me:)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose also. Feel free to add me for mutual support,
  • katiebrewer75
    katiebrewer75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 260 and really need to lose about 100 pounds. I have just gotten started and would love advice and encouragement. I am starting by tracking my calories and limiting carbs. I'm not cutting them out but cutting them way back. I would love any ideas on easy snacks with low carbs.
  • sikkim71
    sikkim71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and would love the company. You can add me.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I've lost 128.5 and have about 70 more to go. Feel free to add me if I can be of help.
  • I've got to lose bout 120 add me
  • I'm at 285 or was 3 weeks ago and it goes to 291 sometimes. I want to be 190-185
  • shannaschueller
    shannaschueller Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I previously lost over 120 pounds on the Ideal Protein diet, but when I got my wisdom teeth pulled I stopped the diet and in the couple of years since I've gained it all back plus a few more pounds. :( Just re-started MediFast and logging on here and today I ordered a fitbit (had to order it because I need an XL and that size is only available from the website).

Feeling discouraged at how long it's going to take to get where I want to be. But I know I have to start somewhere and stop making excuses!
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 260 and would like to ultimately get to 160 but I'd be happy with 190-200 by the end of this year. :) I'm 28 and 5'8. Add me! :)
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think that you hit the nail on the head as to the problem with diets. Once you stop you can't keep the weight off. I'm not doing a diet I am making a change in my lifestyle. Because all the prior diets cause me to yoyo and end up with more weight than I started
  • pdanaerobbins
    pdanaerobbins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 95-110 pounds to lose. Hope you reach your goal ! ;)
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I know that every time I look at it as a diet I fail. Its as if the word itself derives from failure. However once I made a lifestyle change I have had more success. I don't deprive myself I simply use moderation and make smarter choices. Now with that being said the past few weeks I've done horrible! Normally I do well but lately my husband has been very discouraging and makes fun of me bc he gained weight on weight watchers. He's 320 pounds and refuses to exercise he blames everyone and everything besides himself for his weight so the more I've been wanting to lose weight and the more success I have the more cruel he becomes.
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have 122. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • elrefadi
    Options
    I have like 110 lb to loose add me
  • Faeryn01
    Faeryn01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose too....I would love to be buddies with someone so we can get motivated together!!!
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    110 out of 114 left. Let's get it done!!
  • LIZWRN
    LIZWRN Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am not quite at 100 closer to 90 but please add me I need all the encouragement I can get, and do well when I can offer the same
  • Brownskeen
    Brownskeen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!