100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options
JustGiaD
JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

Replies

• SmoothiesVSCupcakes
    Options
    I have 130 lbs to lose. Welcome to Add Me!
  • BarbB277
    Options
    I would love to join you two! I am currently sitting at 277.6 lbs. (as of 1/1/2015) and want to work towards a long-term goal of 130-135 lbs.
  • ArmyofMom
    ArmyofMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you too. I have about 110 to lose.
  • JustGiaD
    Options
    Awesome sauce!!! I Will get started adding everyone!
  • ethibault1978
    ethibault1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've been on MFP for 31 day's. I've logged every day. And honestly. I haven't gone over my calories once. I don't always make the best choices, however I'll do my best. I have lost 9 lbs. I have a 100 lbs goal. It will come off. I have 3 kids to be healthy for. You can add me if you would like.
  • HockeyMommy2019
    HockeyMommy2019 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 100 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me! I'm ready for a new new me. :smile:
  • SeeKayGetFit2015
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends as well, I've got 75lbs to lose. I've started the New Year by doing a 10 day smoothie cleanse. I'm on day 2. Feel free to add me :)
  • ArmyofMom
    Options
    SeeKay- I am doing a cleanse as well. Day two also. I have done this before and really helped me jump start my weight loss and helped me overcome my sugar cravings.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have more than 100 that I WILL lose.
  • rinshea11
    Options
    I've got some lbs to shed I need a strong support group to help push me and motivate me!
  • ArmyofMom
    Options
    ethibault1978- Great job losing 9 pounds! that is awesome!
    -
  • KHD83
    KHD83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in February 2013 and lost 80lbs in 12 months. A very personal crisis happened in March 2014 and slowly I've gained 30lbs back. I'm back on track but would love to be part of this group! Ideally I'd love to lose 100lbs from my current weight.
  • Debra3333
    Debra3333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 175 lbs to lose. Sometimes when I think about the road ahead it's overwhelming. I would love more friends that can relate to having over 100 lbs to lose.
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dont have a goal weight..but I know I need to lose atleast 100lbs. Ive lost 43 in the last 4 months and am looking forward to what i can do in the next 4 months. Always looking for more friends.
  • greenoranges67
    greenoranges67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have more then 100 pounds to lose. I have no support. I just have family That laughed at me the other day when I said I lost 6 pounds. They made it like the scale is wrong. Little do they know I have lost over 40 pounds. I am proud of my self if no one eles is. Any one can add me.
  • TakingBackLife31
    TakingBackLife31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girls! 272 (my heaviest I've ever been!) I was doing so well a year ago and fell off track. Now I'm here and determined to get it OFF!!! I'd be THRILLED to get down to 170! I need to do this and I think we can all be a big help to one another! Add me girls! :) Let's knock this weight off!!!
  • nanmoedt
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 103 pounds to lose. I have a wedding this May that I need to fit in a wedding dress. Happy new year all (*)
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I have more then 100 pounds to lose. I have no support. I just have family That laughed at me the other day when I said I lost 6 pounds. They made it like the scale is wrong. Little do they know I have lost over 40 pounds. I am proud of my self if no one eles is. Any one can add me.

Well, I for one am proud of you.

• jkapp100
    Options
    me too - I have 100lbs to loose, but from Oz so will probably be talking in kg....but its all a loss right
    -
  • JustGiaD
    Options
    we can speak in pounds and kgs!