100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have about... 145 pounds left to lose! I've lost 60 so far, I used to be 340 and now I am 280! I speak in pounds lol
  • nightglo
    nightglo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose and I've gotten off to a bumpy start. For those who have already lost a good chunk - what has helped you the most?
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well, I started out with 100 to lose but I've lost 51 so far, so I only have 49 to go. Still, if you wanna add someone that's been there and is still on that journey, feel free to add me!
  • Sarawannabe149
    Options
    Meeeee.. i have about 170 to lose. Would love to have some fellow friends n support :smile:
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have about 150lb to lose ... anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • plumandcherry
    Options
    Wanna loose 130lbs... for my little girl, so momy can play with her.
  • RedLipsThinHips
    RedLipsThinHips Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm not exactly new but I was absent for a bit and then I gained 10 pounds, so now I'm at an all new highest weight. I'm at the very start of trying to lose around 200 pounds. I'd love to have some new friends! :)
  • GinaRicky
    GinaRicky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100+ and I have about 70 to go. This year I have started a blog to keep me accountable http://www.mirrorwatching.blogspot.com I start Sunday, January 4, 2015. Hope you will join me.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am currently down 40, another 100-150 to go. I was so close to 100 lost over the summer, but really let things go! Anyone can add me :) I also post my meals and workouts on instagram, ChasingKatie180
  • rebeccamorgan779
    rebeccamorgan779 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weight 270 lbs and my goal is 150, but realistically, I'd be thrilled to reach 200. Please add me!
  • StandTall2Day
    Options
    Heaviest weight 355. Current 300. Would like to lose 80-100. Yes, add me to the group. Support will be a win-win situation.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • nikkistuhlmiller
    nikkistuhlmiller Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 100 pounds to loose! I could use all the help I can get. Please add me!
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am in!! I am 255 pounds! My ultimate goal is 140 pounds.. short term goal to get under 200! Please add me!
  • doodogs
    doodogs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have a total of 132 lbs to lose.
  • sarabtussey
    Options
    I have 105lbs to lose and would love some friends who would like to do this together. Feel free to add.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I havent just started but anyone is welcome to add me as a friend but these are a must for me.
    you log regularly on mfp
    you give support back for the support you receive form me
    that you comment on post and do not just use the like button
    good luck on your journey
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose 80 but i would be happy adding another 20 haha, feel free to add me
  • apt100
    apt100 Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have a target in my head to hit 100 lbs of loss. I'd love to just push it to a little extra 16 lbs off so i've set my target to that :smile:

116 lbs that is!
  • ArmyofMom
    ArmyofMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! And thank you to all of you who added me to their friends. I really appreciate the support.