100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ArmyofMom wrote: »
    Okay Tough Question. How many of you have taken your "before' pictures? I know you feel embarrassed, because I do. But I want to be able to see my progress even if no one else ever sees them. So challenge for today is go take your BEFORE pictures.

My body still makes me squirm a bit but before Pics are a must!!!

You can see them on my blog. Check them out!

http://aformerfatgirl.com/2015/01/02/new-year/
  • Pddavis13
    Pddavis13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New to all the MFP group, but would love to join. Need to lose 100 pounds and am using keto to get there. Please, add me and I will add you. Thanks and good luck all!
  • markalicious1
    markalicious1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey would anyone be up for having committed pen pal? I heard a connection over the net helps with weight loss. It would also be good to have someone to talk to for a change. Sometimes the people in your life just don't see the things obvious to a complete stranger. Also judgement from across the world doesn't really fade me.
  • Judybowler
    Judybowler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I too have 100 lbs to lose and would love to have someone add me!!
  • RobinsonGirl89
    Options
    I've got 104lb to lose. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • CarolinaRae77
    CarolinaRae77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 130 pounds that I want to lose and need all the support I can get. Maybe we can all do this together!

• jasfarley93
    jasfarley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am currently at 202lbs! would love someone to talk to, want to get down to about 120lbs, so a long way to go yet :(
  • moosegoboomm
    moosegoboomm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Moose, and I'm sitting at 235-240 as I had fallen off the wagon a few months back from spraining my ankle and my mom potentially having cancer. Before that I lost 14-15 pounds in 2 months through controlled portions, Zumba (lol), green tea and water. Just today I started up MFP on my phone and logged in on my laptop to say hello to the community for the first time--and I've been a member for over a year now lol.
    ArmyofMom wrote: »
    Okay Tough Question. How many of you have taken your "before' pictures? I know you feel embarrassed, because I do. But I want to be able to see my progress even if no one else ever sees them. So challenge for today is go take your BEFORE pictures.

I'm totally taking before pictures, one for every ten pounds I lose and then putting them in a collage. I'll take mine later today and post it when I hit my halfway mark since I'm kinda shy about that sort of thing atm. Anyone can add me and I've already sent out some adds of my own from skimming through the last page of this thread. Let's make this year awesome (:
  • SaajidahM
    SaajidahM Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    So I had my dreaded weigh in this morning and weighed in at 268.4 lbs! I started 2014 at 265. I am 5 ft 4 in and am starting logging on MFP, using a reduced sugar, reduced carb diet. I have PCOS so will try to keep my carbs below 65g each day and sugar to a minimum.
    I also got Insanity Max 30 over the weekend so starting that today as well.
    Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I'm hoping to stick to this better than I did last year where I lost about 30 lbs from January to March then gained it all back throughout the rest of the year due to some changes happening in my work life.
    Good luck to everyone starting today. Let's do this!

Hana
  • toyaw2014
    toyaw2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 290 5'1 and so unhappy my Goal weight is 155lbs welcome to add me as a friend so we can do together.
  • livingatthelake
    livingatthelake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I with you, started with 150 to loose, down 50 and commit to another 50 this year, please share food plans or ideas with me, would appreciate the help and support
  • nida81
    nida81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am back on mfp with 110 pounds or 50 kilos to lose, as of today morning i weigh 114 kilos, looking to get down to 65, i have lost and regained the same 14 kilos for the past coupla years, but have always ended up getting frustrated with the long journey that lays ahead, hoping to get under 100 kilos once and for all, and keep losing till i reach my goal, i wanna be healthy for myself, i am 33, a stay at home mum of 3, height is 169 cms.
    Please feel free to add me
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just popping my head in here to say good luck to all you ladies (and maybe gents), know that it can be done. Enjoy the journey.
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    Hey, I still have 91lbs to lose, I've already lost 21lbs since mid October. Anyone can add me x
  • JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SaajidahM wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    So I had my dreaded weigh in this morning and weighed in at 268.4 lbs! I started 2014 at 265. I am 5 ft 4 in and am starting logging on MFP, using a reduced sugar, reduced carb diet. I have PCOS so will try to keep my carbs below 65g each day and sugar to a minimum.
    I also got Insanity Max 30 over the weekend so starting that today as well.
    Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I'm hoping to stick to this better than I did last year where I lost about 30 lbs from January to March then gained it all back throughout the rest of the year due to some changes happening in my work life.
    Good luck to everyone starting today. Let's do this!

Hana

Don't worry hun! Its like ripping off a bandaid!!! Now you see where you are lets do this!
  • jvbaldyga
    jvbaldyga Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 120 lbs at least! I would love to not do this alone!
  • Fitnessjill1
    Fitnessjill1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am at 275 lbs, 100 pounds off is my goal. Would love to join a group.
  • emmyp18
    emmyp18 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Got 100 to lose asap!
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! I have about 122 lbs to lose! :)

Everything can be easier if we support each other!! I'm pretty active on here, and can give further support through messages/social medias if needed!!!
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100 hundred lbs that I would like to forever lose but have had a tough time to personal reasons and yes, just plain laziness. :neutral_face:
    I'm starting over again and could use all the support and accountability I can get.
    Anyone can feel free to add me.

Good luck everyone!