100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    I'm restarting on MFP this year. I'm currently 292lbs, 5'7 and a binge eater. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. My long term goal is 175lbs. My short term goal is 230 - 240lbs by May.
  • skinnyangel2b
    skinnyangel2b Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list !! Will totally need some friends on this journey too..
  • vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me too. The more support we all have, the better!
  • raquelashton86
    Options
    I have 165 to lose, and it seems a bit overwhelming! I would love and appreciate joining a support group like this!
  • raine615
    Options
    I have alot of weight to loose! I am in need of great support! Logging in hasnt been easy for me and with holiday candy on sale, i'm off to a bad start! Please add me as i am in need of a support group where ppl are wanting to lose more than 50 pounds!
  • jld1231
    Options
    Well please add me, I am new to this site, but not new with the trying to loss some weight. I have had a very stressful past 4 years, finally getting out of a dead end marriage and wanting to finally take care of me. I am 269 my first goal is to find a good support group. I am trying to make small changes such as walking on a treadmill for a mile and trying to incorporate clean eating to my nutrition. Any ideas for clean eating welcomed;)
  • Sunflower_65
    Sunflower_65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I weigh 297, and my goal is 150. I would love to have any new friends who want to support and encourage one another. :)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 100. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • shelldes74
    shelldes74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. We can do this!!!

• RLjosephson
    RLjosephson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to find others with the same goal! My plan is to lose 100 lbs in 1 year. I am currently at 230 and started the count down on the 1st of the year. I am starting off on Medifast. I mistakenly started that right before Thanksgiving. So I paused for the holidays. If anyone wants to add me or however one gets involved in these discussions. Please do
  • IleyiaHines
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm currently 359 (or so) and want my first goal to be for me to get down to 240. This is day 4 for me (and my hubby!) and I haven't felt this good in a very long time! I am on two different challenges and have been proud of myself for keeping strong even though it would have been so easy to slip.
    Anyone can add me!
  • lisaljmack
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to my fitness pal. I have abt 84lbs to lose and I'm using this app and a garmin vivofit. I only started eating healthily again from 2nd Jan (1st of Jan is a bank holiday and junk food was still required lol). I lost 7st (98lbs) abt 5 years ago and have nearly put it all back on again, which is quite heart breaking really. So I am determined that 2015 will see me get back down to what I was. Any help and encouragement will be gratefully received
  • EPHarbor
    EPHarbor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. My overall goal is 100lbs, have lobbed off my first 10. I'm looking at 20lb increments.

greenoranges67 - excellent for you!!!!!
  • lisaljmack
    Options
    I'm right there with you girls! 272 (my heaviest I've ever been!) I was doing so well a year ago and fell off track. Now I'm here and determined to get it OFF!!! I'd be THRILLED to get down to 170! I need to do this and I think we can all be a big help to one another! Add me girls! :) Let's knock this weight off!!!

• juneaucas2015
    Options
    Today is my first day on My Fitness Pal. As I embark on my weight loss journey to lose 100-110 pounds. I am looking for someone to join me on my journey to a healthy life style.
  • kynesa
    kynesa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did MG before and lost 76lbs in 7 months before getting pregnant with my third child. I was on my way to loosing 100 lbs. My old MAP supports are gone. I can lose weight but have never been able to maintain. Please add me. All support is needed!
  • moff05
    moff05 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have 100 lb to lose feel free to add me I have tried many a time to start this long journey alone realize now I definitely need support !
  • ktsmom66
    ktsmom66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Needing to shed 100+ pounds. Need all the support I can get. Add me please!!
  • ArmyofMom
    ArmyofMom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Okay Tough Question. How many of you have taken your "before' pictures? I know you feel embarrassed, because I do. But I want to be able to see my progress even if no one else ever sees them. So challenge for today is go take your BEFORE pictures.
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    took mine last night.....eeesh