100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• Waiting4Zion
    Waiting4Zion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This thread is wonderful, I've already added so many friends!

But please add me. I'm currently 257 and trying to get down to as close to 150 as possible. I haven't weighed 150 pounds since elementary school, I kid you not. But this is my year. I have been lazy and wasteful for 25 years of my life...I turn 26 this summer and there are milestones I would love to achieve, like conceiving my first child. Who wants to be pregnant and 100 lbs overweight? Not this girl. :) That alone is giving me the motivation I need to get it done this time.

Who's with me?! Add me ;)
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the same situation with you ladies! Looking to lose at least 100 lbs so that I can be healthy and begin trying to start a family! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ashleyrowlett9
    Options
    I have 100 to lose feel free to add me!
  • JustGiaD
    JustGiaD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OK Guys!! Added you all Welcome to the thread!!! Like I posted earlier we have a WONDERFUL support group on FB!

Hey guys I created a Facebook group so that we could communicate easier! Just send a request and I can accept you so that we could communicate better.
    Especially for people from our 100lbs to lose thread and whoever else wants to join!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/takingcharge/
    (A PLACE TO SUPPORT, ASK QUESTIONS, CELEBRATE YOURSELF AND NETWORK:) HELLO HEALTHY BEAUTY (S)
  • fsisto
    fsisto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 65 pounds down from my #144 pound weight loss goal! Lets do this!!
  • jenvargo6
    Options
    count me in start weight 250 goal 150 height 5/8 age 50
  • tweedergirl
    tweedergirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Want to get below 200 pounds.
  • bubsladybug
    Options
    I have 118 lbs to loose, I would love to join you ladies!
  • j_hansard
    j_hansard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to shed 50kg (110lbs) over 12 month period. Slowly, but surely. Just started with MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • SPESHALGIFT
    Options
    I need to lose 100 and I think I am ready to be dedicated. If I could be at least 200 pounds I would be beyond happy. Add me and Motivate me.. I don't never want to do anything #Depressing
  • jemmapolglase
    jemmapolglase Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all...
    I have ALOT of weight to get rid of also.. Would love some buddies to help make the process easier and more enjoyable... Have tried in the past and just never stuck with It, lost motivation I think because of having no one to do it with...
    Feel free to add me and I will also send a request to The Facebook page.
    Looking forward to hopefully chatting with some of you and journey ahead....
  • samantha0703
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 100lbs but for now, I'm just sticking to smaller goals to stay positive :)
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have 170 lbs to lose total. It always helps to lean on people with similar goals, especially when there is so much to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me!
  • mhall0812
    Options
    Heaviest weight 355. Current 300. Would like to lose 80-100. Yes, add me to the group. Support will be a win-win situation.

• daniel9797
    daniel9797 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Started with 170 to lose, now about 140.
  • Vendicator71953
    Options
    I started my new diet on January 1. I weigh 380 lbs, and I want to lose 180+ lbs. I would really like to get back to my High School weight of 185, so I'm looking at losing almost 200 lbs.
  • mhall0812
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I am 27 years old, I've found the love of my life and we'd like to start a family but the doctor said my only chance is to lose some weight. Any support would be appreciated and reciprocated!
  • jessieandcharlotte78
    Options
    Keep it up. Don't quit and don't get discouraged if you have a bad food day. Log it all, EVERY BITE! Started at 340, am 284, will get to 220! you can too!!!
  • Nurseratchett63
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm looking for friends along the way as well and I am looking to lose 50+ lbs