Jillian Michaels BodyShred DVD

Options
13»

Replies

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    JBKB3 wrote: »
    I started the 60 day Body Shred on June 1 2015. I probably modified the whole time but I still progressed and hung in there. After my last week, I lost 10 lbs and 10 inches! I started a 2nd round on Monday Aug 3 and have lost 4 lbs since MONDAY! I'm stronger and able to perform each exercise better so I guess the weight is moving more quickly. I have JM to thank for my complete transformation. Now my husband, my sister and my cousin have all started! The flapping wings under my arm, the love handles, the back fat, and the oblique flub are all gone! Keep it up everyone. IT WORKS IF YOU WORK!

• harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Sorry for that. My phone decided to post here while I was reading and I can't delete it...
  • lametrano
    lametrano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also bought the 60 day bodyshred dvd's. I did the very first workout today, however, I don't seem to have the schedule to follow. Does anyone have one they can send me? lizaametrano at yahoo
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I copied the one of the book from body revolution as it is the same idea (BR is just longer so only needed to copy eight weeks )
  • nskhan1983
    nskhan1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi guys..I got the 60-days bodyshred dvds but I dont have the meal plan booklet..is there anyone who can share that with me? Ill do the Launch workout today..i have even talked my husband into joining me for the workout after work :D but i fear it wont work well without the proper meal plan..kindly help
  • nskhan1983
    nskhan1983 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dnny13 wrote: »
    hey everyone hows it going? i hope everyone is doing great! my name is dennis i am a 28 yr. old male 6ft. tall 209lbs. and 23% body fat. i am going to be starting bodyshred week 3 this coming mon. i really enjoy the program so far! to be honest, i downloaded her program, i am a broke college student right now. so i just downloaded it, but i didn't get the meal plan, does it tell you how many calories a person like me should eat to get shredded. thanks and i hope everyone gets amazing results. take care and have a blessed weekend. :)

Hi..i have researched a little and it says that the females should restrict the diet to 1400 and the males should have a 1600 kcal diet..im also looking for the meal plan..share it with me when you get one :P im not broke but they dont deliver in my country so im in the same situation :p