Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Tigers ARE great!!

2f6e3180f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d

LOL - love it.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,906 Member
    Options
    As a youngling, I could never understand how my parents could figure out my plans before I enacted them. Hmmm...

30a681f0f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    Options
    The problem is you're just a bit too heavy, Calvin... I wonder what you can do to lighten up?

321c7020f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Be careful, Hobbes... I'm not sure Calvin has your best interests at heart...

336f77c0f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    While C&H are great on their own, they are made even better with the @UncleMac commentary... :)
  • UncleMac
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    While C&H are great on their own, they are made even better with the @UncleMac commentary... :)

Nice to know my pithy comments are appreciated!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Indeed they are - I agree with @b3achy ! :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »

They certainly are! :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Imagine the bubble gum bubble one could blow.

qz86hfnwk7dv.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    If you're going to create a word, make it a good one!!

34b699d0f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    Options
    I was walking past a couple with a little boy. The mom was hovering... the dad walked ahead... and the boy was eyeballing a puddle. I stopped to watch and I had to bite my tongue to keep from cheering the boy on. He walked into the puddle and the mom reached out to grab him... but it was too late! He splashed happily for a few seconds before the mom dragged him out. He had rubber boots on so no harm, no foul...

efcc9d60e10401345dd3005056a9545d
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    I was walking past a couple with a little boy. The mom was hovering... the dad walked ahead... and the boy was eyeballing a puddle. I stopped to watch and I had to bite my tongue to keep from cheering the boy on. He walked into the puddle and the mom reached out to grab him... but it was too late! He splashed happily for a few seconds before the mom dragged him out. He had rubber boots on so no harm, no foul...

It's a shame more kids aren't allowed to just get messy these days! My mum was always happy for me to jump in puddles and heaps of dry leaves, make mud pies in the garden, climb trees, and all kinds of other messy things. I'd have let my son do the same if he'd ever wanted to, but he never seemed to like getting dirty! I couldn't even get him interested in finger painting... :(
  • UncleMac
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »

It's a shame more kids aren't allowed to just get messy these days! My mum was always happy for me to jump in puddles and heaps of dry leaves, make mud pies in the garden, climb trees, and all kinds of other messy things. I'd have let my son do the same if he'd ever wanted to, but he never seemed to like getting dirty! I couldn't even get him interested in finger painting... :(
    Both my son and my daughter got to eat their peck of dirt. I figure they learned as much about life by playing outside as they ever did in school... and had much more fun... Strangely, my wacky ex saw things differently. Perhaps her objections were rooted in her distaste for muddy laundry items?
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »

Both my son and my daughter got to eat their peck of dirt. I figure they learned as much about life by playing outside as they ever did in school... and had much more fun... Strangely, my wacky ex saw things differently. Perhaps her objections were rooted in her distaste for muddy laundry items?

Maybe! It's not always easy to clean them up afterwards, but nearly everything washes out with soap and water and it's worth it. :)
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Oh boy... My son never tried this one but my daughter... well, press onward, gentle readers...

35f85350f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d
  • UncleMac
    Options
    You can't imagine the joy of trying to disentangle a brush without pulling or cutting the long hair while your little girl is wailing. I stopped tugging and hugged her until she calmed. Minimal trimming required.

38a1c310f6fd01347d7e005056a9545d