One year, 115.2 lb lost

Options

Replies

• jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment. You look great!
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking for the "like" button. Great job. Keep on with the success!
  • Julia_K30
    Julia_K30 Posts: 14
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • PB91765
    PB91765 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your journey is so very motivating. In your beginning picture you aren't even looking at the camera. Your anniversary picture show strength and confidence. Thank you for sharing. Way to go!
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    very good job!!!
  • formy3boys
    Options
    I've just started the process of trying to lose the same amount of weight and I'm so inspired by your success! Any workout tips? You wrote that you used an elliptical; how long were your workouts? Did you implement any other kinds of exercise?
  • cardiocutie24
    Options
    Truly inspiring! This story lets me know that anything is possible and motivates me to keep on pushing myself. Thank you for sharing :)
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    formy3boys wrote: »
    I've just started the process of trying to lose the same amount of weight and I'm so inspired by your success! Any workout tips? You wrote that you used an elliptical; how long were your workouts? Did you implement any other kinds of exercise?

I run on it 6 days a week for 30-45 minutes usually. I also do yoga and I'm going to add weight training for the last leg :-)
  • danigarcia818
    danigarcia818 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Dj7403
    Dj7403 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job. This shows what one can do when committed.
  • coppers20022
    coppers20022 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, congrats!
  • Monetp60
    Monetp60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your health journey inspires me to continue to stay focused on my goals! Great job!:)
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great!
  • Cdngal08
    Cdngal08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! you can do it, heck look what you already have accomplished
  • belinda7
    belinda7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspiring thanks for sharing your journey.
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Flipping heck - you look brilliant!!
  • LovingExercise
    LovingExercise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I wish you the best with losing your next goal weight!
  • CourtzzD
    CourtzzD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    formy3boys wrote: »

I run on it 6 days a week for 30-45 minutes usually. I also do yoga and I'm going to add weight training for the last leg :-)

Wow! I am so inspired by you! My story is very similar to yours and I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you have. I can't even imagine writing a success story post. Congratulations!
    Anyway, I've been trying to figure out what to do for exercise and I think I was making it too complicated. I do yoga Monday and Wednesday every week and I was looking to do something else Tuesday Thursday but I had no idea what. I thought it had to be high impact to make a difference. 45min on the elliptical I can do! Did you find you plateaued after a while? Did you push hard or do intervals or just peddle at a steady rate? Please tell me more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!