One year, 115.2 lb lost

Options

Replies

• corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    well done, looking amazing andyour skin looks soo much healthier also :smiley:

Thank you!!!! I think it's from completely ditching sodas. I only drink water and unsweetened tea now :-) but I've always had acne and it's 90% better now with no dermatology!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and are an inspiration!!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • robingarduno
    Options
    How did you do it? I have been using MFP a while. I am not losing, even with exercise.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes - what a transformation - SOOOO amazing!!!
  • Eserra0510
    Eserra0510 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You look absolutely fantastic!!!!
  • tdjna
    tdjna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can only imagine the hard work and dedication you put into this! Thank you for sharing. I love reading the success stories too and I hope to be one this time next year.
  • InnerFitChick
    InnerFitChick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This! This is truly awesome and you should be so proud of yourself. I am looking to get rid of 80 pounds. Thank you for sharing your story. I love that you didn't starve yourself with 1,000 calories a day or under. Meal prepping is key and I am going to learn to love that workout machine. LOL Cheers to you and a new year. You will reach your goals no doubt. I look forward to reading your post when that day comes. :smile:
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great work!

• corbinskiii
    Options
    How did you do it? I have been using MFP a while. I am not losing, even with exercise.

Are you measuring your food accurately and using a food scale? More than exercise or anything else, honestly and accurately logging my food has likely been at least 90% of my success :-) it's definitely number1!
  • corbinskiii
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This! This is truly awesome and you should be so proud of yourself. I am looking to get rid of 80 pounds. Thank you for sharing your story. I love that you didn't starve yourself with 1,000 calories a day or under. Meal prepping is key and I am going to learn to love that workout machine. LOL Cheers to you and a new year. You will reach your goals no doubt. I look forward to reading your post when that day comes. :smile:

Thank you so much! I figured what I was doing had to be sustainable for the long term so eating too few calories would drop pounds, but wouldn't be healthy and would lead to gaining the weight back. For me, my health is most important and looking a bit better is just a bonus :-) meal prep is woooonderful. You can definitely lose 80 pounds! Just be patient and love and accept yourself at every point of your journey :-) good luck!!
  • makingmylifebetter
    makingmylifebetter Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting-- you have given me hope! You are so beautiful!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • Musicalpolarbear
    Musicalpolarbear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job...
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    Such an incredible transformation!!!! I know its a long road and not always easy but you have proven it can be done! Way to go :)

Thank you so much, your transformation a year ago helped push me in the right direction. You are incredible and beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!