what kind of food to consume.

Options
Hi guys , can anybody help what kind of Indian foods helps me to consume about 3000 calories per day.Preferably Indian foods.

Replies

• Zwible
    Zwible Posts: 57
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just about anything, I would imagine. Indian food is not exactly low-calorie. Just curious...what's your goal?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    3k isn't exceptionally difficult to meet- esp if you cook in a more modern fashion using heavy cream- you'll hit that easily.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ghee :D

Edit: I've also had some kind of Indian cheese that was really high in protein before (sorry, can't remember the name of it). Fat's just the easiest way to get more calories in but you just need to eat more of what you usually do, really.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Samosas and paneer? Mmmm.....
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Samosas and paneer? Mmmm.....

Paneer - that's it! I'll be able to find it again now :)
  • Sarathhari
    Sarathhari Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Exactly 2750 cal.but was confused about what to eat..now pretty much clear. :-)
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Eat lots of Naan bread!!!
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and legumes.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Channa dhal, greek yoghurt raita, spinach and potato aloo, chicken, lamb whatever curry and tons of cream of coconut (in a solid block 3 for £1 in the ethnic markets in UK)
    Drools....
  • KingRat79
    KingRat79 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sarathhari wrote: »
    Hi guys , can anybody help what kind of Indian foods helps me to consume about 3000 calories per day.Preferably Indian foods.

Simple answer consume food! you don't need to consume any kind of special food, just eat!

• beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Foods you enjoy.

/thread