Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    To go for a run instead of counting down the clock at work.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    for it to be 7:30am so I can head home and hopefully sleep
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    maeld56 wrote: »
    And I want them without getting out of bed.

Directions to her house so I can bring her everything she wants
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    For Saturday to hurry up! I am ready to finish this tattoo!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    For this shift to be done so I can put buds in, hood up.. and spend some time with the iron.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    For my day to be over at work so I can go pick up my Girls!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Someone else to clean my house.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Someone to make dinner
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    To know if I have a dinner guest or.not
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    My best friend to still be alive. Taken too soon. More than anything, I wish she had not passed here where I am forced to come everyday and pass the place she died. WTF!? I want our plans we made for her 40th birthday next week to happen WITH HER. I want this pain to stop. I want to hear her laugh one last time. To see her beautiful face smiling at me. I want to fast forward time to get past this pain. I want to hug her mom. I want a lot of things right now. Most I cannot have ever again.
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and pain.^^^^
  • JustMissTracyToo
    JustMissTracyToo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    My best friend to still be alive. Taken too soon. More than anything, I wish she had not passed here where I am forced to come everyday and pass the place she died. WTF!? I want our plans we made for her 40th birthday next week to happen WITH HER. I want this pain to stop. I want to hear her laugh one last time. To see her beautiful face smiling at me. I want to fast forward time to get past this pain. I want to hug her mom. I want a lot of things right now. Most I cannot have ever again.

I'm so sorry. My best friend died way too early too (45). My heart is with you, huge hugs xoxo
  • JustMissTracyToo
    JustMissTracyToo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want my mom not to be so sick.....I want both of her surgeries to go uneventfully....and I want a full nights' sleep. Soon would be fab.
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    sex and wine would be nice.
  • maeld56
    maeld56 Posts: 750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    To drive southeast a couple states to meet him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Imso sorry for your loss ..
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options

I am sorry! Hugs!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    More ice cream
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    A good solid night of sleep.