Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Gas prices to go down. $2.79 here in Michigan now. What's up with that

petrol / gas here in united kingdom £1.20 a litre = £6.70 gallon which must be about $7 gallon which is why i sold my toys... wish i still had my 1960 caddy fleetwood.
    n08tqhtw0w4x.jpg
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Gas prices to go down. $2.79 here in Michigan now. What's up with that

petrol / gas here in united kingdom £1.20 a litre = £6.70 gallon which must be about $7 gallon which is why i sold my toys... wish i still had my 1960 caddy fleetwood.
    n08tqhtw0w4x.jpg

We're $1.24 a litre here in the part of Canada where I live. I think that's $5 something a gallon US so you're lucky Ryan

Goodness that is crazy!!!

I think we'd be closer to $6 for a gallon at our prices. Luckily I don't drive much :)
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    So... You folks understand that the US also has its own gallon, and it's a fair bit smaller than a real gallon right? US gallon is around 3.8L, and a real gallon is 4.5L...
    Makes comparing prices a little more challenging.
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    So... You folks understand that the US also has its own gallon, and it's a fair bit smaller than a real gallon right? US gallon is around 3.8L, and a real gallon is 4.5L...

Did not know this.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I looked it up on a conversion website and I'm pretty sure it took it into consideration since it was just conversions between Canada and the USA

I do live in a particularly pricy part of Canada though
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    To watch her skate!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    an ice bag, and some advil
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

I looked it up on a conversion website and I'm pretty sure it took it into consideration since it was just conversions between Canada and the USA

Yeah I'm in Canada too... It's easy enough to go from L to either gallon but the folks using gallons often don't realize that a US gallon is around 20% smaller than a gallon. Once you account for currency exchange and then mak sure you're using the same units for comparison the US is usually still way cheaper for fuel than most... But not by quite as much as people think if they don't realize that a gallon is different there.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Yeah I'm in Canada too... It's easy enough to go from L to either gallon but the folks using gallons often don't realize that a US gallon is around 20% smaller than a gallon. Once you account for currency exchange and then mak sure you're using the same units for comparison the US is usually still way cheaper for fuel than most... But not by quite as much as people think if they don't realize that a gallon is different there.

they should just get with the times and use metric
    Ga i stupidly expensive here right now though. Luckily my drive most days is just like 2 km
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    For it to be Throat Punch Thursday. I have a co-worker just asking for it!!! ONE... MORE... DAYYYY!!!
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    What she wants ;)
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    To go and play squash, my partners injured :/
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Rum & Rough Sex
  • carbkiller46
    carbkiller46 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a genie with unlimited wishes
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Food. Lots of food.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Breakfast in bed
  • carbkiller46
    Options
    id bring u breakfast fab but i dont think you would like it
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like Meat & Potatoes l* chili loaded with carbs!
  • carbkiller46
    Options
    smh i feel like i just been cussed at.. lol
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    fn58351irtsf.jpg

this~