Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you want at this very moment?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    To find out that the subzero temperatures outside are just a bad dream and I will wake up to nice weather shortly!

here here
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    To actually start giving a crap about my health again. To start drinking water. To stop eating my stress and emotions. To start logging and get rid of this weight I've packed on this last 6 months. I hate feeling like this.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    For this work day to go quickly
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    To find out that the subzero temperatures outside are just a bad dream and I will wake up to nice weather shortly!

what are your temps like? Did you get a lot of snow?
    Wow I'm fully of questions today eh
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Ten below with a windchill of negative twenty-one... No snow visible from here but a few friends in other parts of town posted ugly white photos this morning so it's in the area.

Coldest November 10th recorded here according to the news.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Ten below with a windchill of negative twenty-one... No snow visible from here but a few friends in other parts of town posted ugly white photos this morning so it's in the area.

this sounds like my temps... are you Canadian? Last year we were breaking heat records of +19C. This year, we're breaking cold temps of -25C. Tomorrow we're slated to get 2 to 4" of snow with winds of 70kmh.

Winter... you suck
  • jamesakrobinson
    Options
    Yup. I'm in the capital. LOL I like to imagine that I am keeping the foreigners in the dark by saying it that way... They'll be thinking I'm in Vancouver or Toronto. ;)
  • AliNouveau
    Options

this sounds like my temps... are you Canadian? Last year we were breaking heat records of +19C. This year, we're breaking cold temps of -25C. Tomorrow we're slated to get 2 to 4" of snow with winds of 70kmh.

Winter... you suck

holy crap where are you?

We're -9 with a windchill of -16. It's too early for THAT cold. We got a light dusting of snow

But in typical Canadian optimism I'm excited cause it's sunny out :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Yup. I'm in the capital. LOL I like to imagine that I am keeping the foreigners in the dark by saying it that way... They'll be thinking I'm in Vancouver or Toronto. ;)

haha in that case, I'll say I'm in the Centre of Canada... that way no one will know if I'm in Winnipeg or Toronto.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

well seeing as Toronto is the Centre of the universe it should be the capital of everything.....no?
  • jamesakrobinson
    Options
    Haha looks like we have a club... My favorite kind... where I have the only penis! :D
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Haha looks like we have a club... My favorite kind... where I have the only penis! :D

so you think ;)
    (sorry that was just way too easy)
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

you may have the only penis... but I've got balls the size of softballs! haha
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    someone to go get my child from school it's cold and I don't wanna go out
  • abigailb7
    abigailb7 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I would like to go to the beach and just relax.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    For 1/2 hr to pass so I can start my weekend
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    A nap
  • abigailb7
    abigailb7 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I want an alto saxophone