yoovie wrote: »
    did you make Duff your user name?

:(

?
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    Are you drinking enough? When was the last time you went to the DR.? Any underlying medical conditions?

I do have a heart condition, but it doesn't cause me any issues. I think I'm drinking enough usually

You need to see your Dr. now.

This. Anything people on the internet tell you is not going to take the place of a doctor's advice.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Are you drinking enough? When was the last time you went to the DR.? Any underlying medical conditions?

I do have a heart condition, but it doesn't cause me any issues. I think I'm drinking enough usually

this
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Living on dairy, pasta, and pure and simple candy seems like it would make anybody dizzy, 1200 or 3000 calories. Please see a nutritionist.
  • sk1nnyf0rm3
    sk1nnyf0rm3 Posts: 110 Member
    Living on dairy, pasta, and pure and simple candy seems like it would make anybody dizzy, 1200 or 3000 calories. Please see a nutritionist.

I've lived on this my entire life and the dizziness only recently started...
  • sk1nnyf0rm3

Ok. I'll make an appt. thank you
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member

There are things you can get away with as a child or teen that catch up with you after puberty. Nutritional needs for adults are different, I'm guessing you are in your early 20's?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member

?

I was responding to the girl with duff in her username - sorry! should have specified.

• sk1nnyf0rm3
    sheepotato wrote: »

There are things you can get away with as a child or teen that catch up with you after puberty. Nutritional needs for adults are different, I'm guessing you are in your early 20's?

I'm 19. How do nutritional needs change for adults. If anything, don't they go down?
  • sk1nnyf0rm3

?

I was responding to the girl with duff in her username - sorry! should have specified.

Oh ok. I was really confused there for a sec lol
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    You eat an awful low calorie diet with very few nutrients, you are self-confessed skinny, you're feeling dizzy AND you have a heart condition

Why on earth are you asking the internet and not your doctor ?
    :disappointed:
  • sk1nnyf0rm3
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    You eat an awful low calorie diet with very few nutrients, you are self-confessed skinny, you're feeling dizzy AND you have a heart condition

Why on earth are you asking the internet and not your doctor ?
    :disappointed:

Really? 1200-1400 calories is considered low? I've always thought of that as on the higher side of normal...

I just thought maybe you all would have some answers and I wouldn't have to go to the doctor since it's so difficult to arrange in my schedule. Now I see that I'm gonna have to make an appointment because people think it's best for me to do that. So, I'll bring it up the next appointment I have (I think it's in a couple weeks)