God I have a sweet tooth..save me>?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tammynado
    Tammynado Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like drinking a glass of the chocolate almond milk when I have those chocolate cravings!
  • Gorger
    Gorger Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dates take away my cravings.
  • shanelroberts
    shanelroberts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vitatops! Amazing on cake and only 100 calories. They are in the frozen food section
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I tend to enjoy a nice sweet tea (loose leaf flavored tea) or I get myself a piece of fruit (apple, orange, banana, cup of grapes ect)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    have what you like, just count the calories for it.
  • kwmarissa
    kwmarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    http://www.runningwithspoons.com/recipes/

she has pretty amazing recipes that are pretty low-cal. I calculated the banana bread muffins at 121 cals.

Some of my favs that I've tried and loved.
    http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2014/04/29/flourless-banana-bread-muffins/

http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2014/12/03/flourless-chocolate-chip-gingerbread-muffins/

• nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I like the Fiber One treats (with granola bars at the grocery). The coffee cake is especially good and only 90 calories. Plus they have a built in system to keep you only eating one. Two and you will blow the roof off with gas.

Love it! Thanks for the laugh.

• Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started back on track and yesterday (and now actually) I'm eating an 80 calorie greek yogurt (blueberry) with a tablespoon of crunchy almond butter and a banana. Tastes like a treat and gets me through the afternoon hump.
  • shalen44
    Options
    Try snack size snickers ice cream
  • Sellers2015
    Options
    My sweet tooth satisfaction is half a banana, 4 strawberries, 10 cranberries placed in the Ninja blender...then add 10 mini milk chocolate morsels and Redi-Whip. The tart from the smoothie really makes me appreciate the sweetness of the chocolate.
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli chocolate squares. 70 cals per square, I usually eat 2 after dinner. Kills my sweet tooth.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Open diary & I can give you some decent advice.

No need to give up sweets at all. I eat them all day every day.
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I second the skinny cow ice cream. I left the store without them last shopping trip, I've been kicking myself ever since.
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Jesus , lead her not into temptation..lol
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    http://ohsheglows.com/2014/08/05/easy-carob-almond-freezer-fudge-frosty-recipe/

You can try the above. Carob has a lighter taste than cocoa.
  • Mhari2015
    Mhari2015 Posts: 50 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't know if you are still looking but frozen yoghurt drops are amazing. Just put you favourite yoghurt in a sandwich bag, cut a hole in the corner, make little balls on a tray of wax paper, put them in the freezer for 15 minutes and they're done! Be careful though as they melt very quickly!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh at the flapjacks cuz ya, I add cinnabun protein powder to an already high-protein, no-sugar mix to make em "healthier"....then pile on butter & white sugar...mmmm lol (& now I want pancakes)

I make Cinnabun protein powder pancakes, too. Delicious. Trutein protein powder from bodybuilding.com. For my son, I make it with half protein powder, half pancake mix. For me I do all protein powder. Add almond milk until the right consistency. Frozen blueberries for extra yumminess. I top with sugar free syrup. MMMMmmmm!

• nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I make pudding pies. I use the instant pudding made with one cup of unsweetened original almond milk, half a container of free cool whip, in a reduced fat graham cracker crust. makes 8 servings. you can use whatever flavor of pudding. calories 168 to 199 depending on the pie. the banana cream one I put a banana in it makes it the one with the most calories. my hubby who is not trying to lose weight likes the to.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have a few things I suggest. One is take some grapes or blueberries and wash them, dry them off and dip them in a greek yogurt flavor of your choice, lay them on wax paper on a cookie sheet and put them in the freezer. They make a GREAT snack! If you feel a little sassy you can also sprinkle some granola over them! I also LOVE the Fiber One 90 calorie bars. They have one that is like chocolate carmel and pretzle. Soooo good and always satisfy my sweet tooth!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    These are pretty good low-calorie cookies. I made them last week, but I replaced the sugar with honey and it turned out great!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/flourless-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe.html