Replies

• X_DANNIELLEA_x
    X_DANNIELLEA_x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Cardio challenge 14:21
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Did my first one today! Cardio Challenge 8:21, but I went hard after my short break
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started the 5th but would love another friend who does it! keeps me motivated
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I restarted it on Saturday. Today was my official first Sweat Intervals, maxed out at 8:55 :)
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of week 2 done, Cardio Challenge! Maxed out right before the 10 minute break. Happy Monday everyone! :)
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My order arrived two Fridays ago so I started on a Friday, not Monday. I just finished Tabata Power of week 2 and maxed out with the power jumps(or at least i went more slowly than the rest) and then again with the dips.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I just started yesterday (was testing out a few vids last week).

W1D1 Cardio Challenge 11:20
    W1D2 Tabata Power 8:50

Hating the push-ups and tricep dips, although I am doing the modified version lol

I did Insanity some time back, but hurt myself. Like that Insanity Max 30 comes with a modifier.
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Tabata power 11:02
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Did week 3 Cardio Challenge last night. Maxed Out at 18:23.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 3 day 2 Tabata Power done. Maxed out at 9:42. I was able to do more of the tricep work than last week but I still suck at them lol.

Have a great day everyone! Keep up the good work :)
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Sweat intervals 9:24
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    W2D3 Sweat Intervals done. Increased my max out time by about 20 seconds. This one is really hard for me. Finding myself a little less happy about doing these videos this week, but I'm notorious for quitting programs on week three, so I know this is just my mind trying to get me to give up. Gonna keep pushing play!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    bug1114 wrote: »
    W2D3 Sweat Intervals done. Increased my max out time by about 20 seconds. This one is really hard for me. Finding myself a little less happy about doing these videos this week, but I'm notorious for quitting programs on week three, so I know this is just my mind trying to get me to give up. Gonna keep pushing play!

You're doing so awesome, don't give in to your mind! Push through it and you will be so happy that you did in the end! You're already changing and getting stronger. Tell yourself it's just going to keep getting easer. Trust me you've got this :) !!

• Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Finished sweat intervals. I was able to increase my max out time to 12:05 so that felt great! Happy Hump day :)
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Finished sweat intervals. I was able to increase my max out time to 12:05 so that felt great! Happy Hump day :)

That's awesome time. I just did W1D3 with a max out @ 4:38! Just the warm up and I was deflated. i think the first two days has already worn me down.

Full day negotiations at work today. Hope to be able to do TP later tonight.

Keep up the good work guys. Dig Deeper!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options

That's awesome time. I just did W1D3 with a max out @ 4:38! Just the warm up and I was deflated. i think the first two days has already worn me down.

Full day negotiations at work today. Hope to be able to do TP later tonight.

Keep up the good work guys. Dig Deeper!

Thanks :) Isn't it crazy that the warm ups in these workouts can totally kick our butt! Next week will get a little easier for you. I feel it through the warm up too. Keep up the great work!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Week 2 day 4 Tabata Power is done. I really think this is my favorite of the workouts so far! One day closer to Friday everyone :)
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    11:42 today for tabata power! Bring on Friday fight, I'm read!!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    bug1114 wrote: »

You're doing so awesome, don't give in to your mind! Push through it and you will be so happy that you did in the end! You're already changing and getting stronger. Tell yourself it's just going to keep getting easer. Trust me you've got this :) !!

Thanks!!

Finished week 2 of Friday fight. Today was my official weigh in day. Lost .6 pounds this week. But, two days ago I was over a pound lighter, so I gained something somewhere in those two days. So frustrating, of course weigh in day would be the day that the scale shows heavier lol! Increased my max out time by around 20 seconds for this video as well.

Hope everyone is still hanging in there!
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    Options
    Well done bug^^ done Friday fight today and added 48 seconds to my time!