Is he mentally disturbed..........................?

Options
My dad was going to take a shower and he knocked on my door and ask me to come and help him rub his back in the shower. I looked at him stunned and he was like``it doesn't matter``. I said NO, he should ask his wife for that not me. He then started begging me but I stood my ground and refused the activity. wtf he is my father and I can never see him like that. Is he mentally disturbed?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Wat?
  • Telton66
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Wat?

LOL what I just said and it really happened.I am not trolling

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Seriously???
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    :huh: Ew.
  • Telton66
    Options
    That's f'd up pal. You need to let someone know about this. Is he your biological dad?

Yes he is my biological dad but I don't talk to him anymore.This happened when I was 18 and I moved out and cut him out of my life

• EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    How old are you now (how long ago was this)?
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Telton66 wrote: »
    That's f'd up pal. You need to let someone know about this. Is he your biological dad?

Yes he is my biological dad but I don't talk to him anymore.This happened when I was 18 and I moved out and cut him out of my life

Okay, then I am confused. Why are you asking the question now?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Are you?
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Any younger siblings in that house now? If so, you need to let your moms know.

Just like he said. If there are younger siblings tell your mom ASAP! Don't put them at risk. This is SO wrong!
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »

^^^What she said.

• Telton66
    Options

Well they still have a 15 year old daughter but she is only my half sister.My dad and mom divorced when I was 3 years old and he remarried and they have daughter who is now 15 years old .My step mom was also mean to me so I coudnt really go to her for support and my mom passed away when I was 18 :(

• Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Agreed. That is not right and other kids need to be protected from that.
  • Telton66
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »

^^^What she said.

Just wanted to hear other people insight as I didn't think it was normal for a parent to make such request

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    "Just wanted to hear other people insight as I didn't think it was normal for a parent to make such request"

Unthinkable for a healthy human being of either gender to make such a request.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    That is not cool.
  • Telton66
    Options
    _JustDG_ wrote: »

^^^What she said.

Just wanted to hear other people insight as I didn't think it was normal for a parent to make such request

Did you tell anyone when it did happen?

I told my sister but she just shrugged it off and didn't really car.My mom is deceased and I coudnt go to my step mom since she was also mean to us and my dad would always take her side

• Telton66
    Options
    Also my sister who is a year younger than me had to move out because of him. When she was suspended from school, she had to sleep in which means she coudnt leave the house with us in the morning. My father was working nights around that time so it was just her and him.

Apparantely, he went in her room and slept beside her and started touching her inappropriately and it happened twice. My sister told the student services and the cops came to the house and questioned him but he denied it. My step mom also didn't believe my sister and accused her for lying. I wasn't surprised and I knew what he was capable of doing that . My sister had to move out and we soon got an apartment together