Is he mentally disturbed..........................?

Options
2»

Replies

• Telton66
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

what does my previous post have anything to do with this and is it crime to post any thread that I want some insight on?

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Telton66 wrote: »

what does my previous post have anything to do with this and is it crime to post any thread that I want some insight on?

OK honest answer. You and your sister are both away from that guy. If it is still eating you up inside therapy.

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Also my sister who is a year younger than me had to move out because of him. When she was suspended from school, she had to sleep in which means she coudnt leave the house with us in the morning. My father was working nights around that time so it was just her and him.

Apparantely, he went in her room and slept beside her and started touching her inappropriately and it happened twice. My sister told the student services and the cops came to the house and questioned him but he denied it. My step mom also didn't believe my sister and accused her for lying. I wasn't surprised and I knew what he was capable of doing that . My sister had to move out and we soon got an apartment together

You do realize this is more than likely going on with your 15 year old sister now? Call the cops. Have them set up a safe talk and interview your other sister. The fact that she talked to people before and if he is doing it now will show a pattern and something might get done now.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I dont think this is correct at all. Log off and call the police
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find the problem here with this. I had to wash my grandmothers back, and more, over the Holiday. Sure I didn't want to do it, but no-one wanted a grandma that smelled like mothballs either. Can someone tell me why he would be letting his mothers and sisters know? I think Op was 18 and fully capible of making a selfish desision
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I'm trying to find the problem here with this. I had to wash my grandmothers back, and more, over the Holiday. Sure I didn't want to do it, but no-one wanted a grandma that smelled like mothballs either. Can someone tell me why he would be letting his mothers and sisters know? I think Op was 18 and fully capible of making a selfish desision

Well is your grandma capable of washing her back? It sounds like from what you said she needs assistance. His dad doesn't really sound like it he asked and then said doesn't matter. If his dad does need assistance bathing because of health problems then yeah OP is kind of a douche, but it sounds like he just likes the touching considering OP said he was messing around with his sister.
  • Telton66
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »

Well is your grandma capable of washing her back? It sounds like from what you said she needs assistance. His dad doesn't really sound like it he asked and then said doesn't matter. If his dad does need assistance bathing because of health problems then yeah OP is kind of a douche, but it sounds like he just likes the touching considering OP said he was messing around with his sister.

Yes,my dad was in his 40`s and capable for bathing himself. This was clearly a sexual suggestion.

On the other hand, it sounds like your grandmother need assistance just like the elderlies in Nursing homes who needs help with Activities of Daily living

• yopeeps025
    Options

Yes,my dad was in his 40`s and capable for bathing himself. This was clearly a sexual suggestion.

On the other hand, it sounds like your grandmother need assistance just like the elderlies in Nursing homes who needs help with Activities of Daily living

Was? How long ago did this happen? If you watch the news lately on Bill Cosby waiting around to tell your story does not help.
  • Telton66
    Options

Was? How long ago did this happen? If you watch the news lately on Bill Cosby waiting around to tell your story does not help.

Well I am not looking for him to get prosecuted or charged as it happened a long time ago.I am sure its it would be useless now but I am planning to write a latter to my step mom to protect my 15 year old step sister from him
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    um... is this a recent display of behavior? because holy wtf
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Well I am not looking for him to get prosecuted or charged as it happened a long time ago.I am sure its it would be useless now but I am planning to write a latter to my step mom to protect my 15 year old step sister from him

I thought you said that the step mom thinks your other sister is lying. What will this letter do? I think this should be done in person with you sister there telling your step mom what your dad has done.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options

It depends on what the statute of limitations are in your state and if you could still report him for you or your sister. Chances are it is happening now or very soon will be with your 15 year old step sister. I don't think this is a letter situation though. It should be a sit down with your step mom and bring your other sister along too and have a chat with her. A calm chat. Your step mom may know exactly what happen and what is going on now and is either too afraid to say anything or doesn't want him to get in trouble so is protecting him. Which is awful because while she is protecting him, innocent people get hurt.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

It depends on what the statute of limitations are in your state and if you could still report him for you or your sister. Chances are it is happening now or very soon will be with your 15 year old step sister. I don't think this is a letter situation though. It should be a sit down with your step mom and bring your other sister along too and have a chat with her. A calm chat. Your step mom may know exactly what happen and what is going on now and is either too afraid to say anything or doesn't want him to get in trouble so is protecting him. Which is awful because while she is protecting him, innocent people get hurt.

Well she does not know 100% sure BUT this issues need to come forward if not for preventive purposes. I rather be safe and tell rather then not tell.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Deipneus wrote: »
    "Just wanted to hear other people insight as I didn't think it was normal for a parent to make such request"

Unthinkable for a healthy human being of either gender to make such a request.

Key word being "healthy". Does he have anything that would limit his ability to perform ADLs? I don't think we have all the information. This smells of a huge drama like troll post where a little information is leaked at a time until we all figure out it was not even an issue.