Have you ever taken "those" kind of pictures?

Options

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could be with a man that wasn't into sexting lmao....

Right? Or even talking about it on the phone.. Love hearing my S.O.'s voice when he hears me say some of the things I say to him. Rawrrr... lol.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Exactly...I use it to build anticipation a lot lol

Not all men are skilled at it. :\

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

truth!
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

LOL!!! I just imagined an acute case of "WTF IS THAT PIC OF?!?!!!" and a text following that one with "Ohhhh, I see now!"
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    _Tink_ wrote: »

LOL!!! I just imagined an acute case of "WTF IS THAT PIC OF?!?!!!" and a text following that one with "Ohhhh, I see now!"

I love you, you are hilarious!
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Options

On the rare occasions that's happened, I certainly try to return the favor. As you said, it's fun.
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Right? Or even talking about it on the phone.. Love hearing my S.O.'s voice when he hears me say some of the things I say to him. Rawrrr... lol.

Yeah, that too...nothing wrong with getting each other going a little when you're not in the same room! Having a healthier sex life with someone generally equals a better relationship overall (at least in my experience)

This, is true. I need to step up my game hahaha..
    In my past relationship, so many things led my not even wantin to try anymore, but I'll leave that in 2014, doesn't even matter.
    Pushing on ahead for a new year.. Let's see what I can come up with!
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options

Yeah, that too...nothing wrong with getting each other going a little when you're not in the same room! Having a healthier sex life with someone generally equals a better relationship overall (at least in my experience)

I agree..... I think it just builds the anticipation so that when you get home, it is game on! I find the days the sexting happens, we are 100% having sex when I get home... no sexting leads sometimes to no sex... and that is no bueno
  • lawandfitness
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And HELL YA to all the ladies in here!!!
  • ActorFighterGuy
    Options

Yes, yes and yes.
  • ActorFighterGuy
    Options

I agree..... I think it just builds the anticipation so that when you get home, it is game on! I find the days the sexting happens, we are 100% having sex when I get home... no sexting leads sometimes to no sex... and that is no bueno

I'll note that down...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    So, have you ever let your significant other - long-term or just a fling - take 'those' types of pictures of you? Or selfies of those sort to share with them?

I do/have. Nothing that I have shared anytime recently, but if you knew where to look you'd see more than enough. Honestly, no one has asked in a long time for those kinds of pics or videos.

Anymore I take pics for my own tracking/progress/regression. I just did my profile pic after gaining a lot, just to keep it real.

• ActorFighterGuy
    Options

In my past relationship, so many things led my not even wantin to try anymore, but I'll leave that in 2014, doesn't even matter.

Good for you! Trying to do the same myself. Cause this monastic life I've leading...kinda boring.
  • lawandfitness
    Options

I'll note that down...

LOL.... you do that... remember.... 2-3 dirty texts + dirty pic = guarenteed sex when you get home ;)
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    (raising hand slowly)
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I do/have. Nothing that I have shared anytime recently, but if you knew where to look you'd see more than enough. Honestly, no one has asked in a long time for those kinds of pics or videos.

Oh, snap!!!
  • Sinistrous
    Options

Good for you! Trying to do the same myself. Cause this monastic life I've leading...kinda boring.

Hear, hear! That's the spirit! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    I take, send and delete. Its quite a shock when one is hanging out there when you scroll through your pics. :o

Reminds me of the rule when handing someone your phone to look at a pic....DON'T SWIPE!

• Sinistrous
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    I take, send and delete. Its quite a shock when one is hanging out there when you scroll through your pics. :o

Reminds me of the rule when handing someone your phone to look at a pic....DON'T SWIPE!

Holy buttnoodles, I hated when my ex's mother thought that because I showed her a picture on my phone, that it was automatic permission for her to start flipping through my images... -BREAKS STUFF-
    -reminds self... new year.. new year... NEW YEAR...-

Some people just have no respect.
  • ActorFighterGuy
    Options

I'll note that down...

LOL.... you do that... remember.... 2-3 dirty texts + dirty pic = guarenteed sex when you get home ;)

Exactly....I love distracting my guy at work knowing he has that in his head for the rest of the day haha. Just make sure if you're going to tease, to always do something about it when you can!

Yes please. lol