Have you ever taken "those" kind of pictures?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I hated when my ex's mother thought that because I showed her a picture on my phone, that it was automatic permission for her to start flipping through my images...

I had a few VERY awkward moments with a coworker and a few friends.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I don't think I could be with a man that wasn't into sexting lmao....

Exactly...I use it to build anticipation a lot lol

Not all men are skilled at it. :\

My wife is TERRIBLE at dirty talk. So bad that I start laughing. Happily she's good at other things...but man, awful at sexy talk.

"You like it dry like sandpaper?" Sort of stuff? lol
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Have and would again with someone I'm in a relationship with. I also subscribe to the "take, send, delete" club.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I hated when my ex's mother thought that because I showed her a picture on my phone, that it was automatic permission for her to start flipping through my images...

My coworkers have seen a lot of me by doing this... So have my sisters and mother.... But it is their fault for flipping.... But most of the ones that have been seen I am still in bra and panties so I can live with that
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »

My coworkers have seen a lot of me by doing this... So have my sisters and mother.... But it is their fault for flipping.... But most of the ones that have been seen I am still in bra and panties so I can live with that

I think I only have a few shirtless pics myself. Then again, I do lock my phone...lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

Girls and guys.

You gotta build that kinda confidence in them. It can be scary putting yourself out there with talking, exposing yourself, etc.. The Internet is full of pics of incredible guys and girls, well endowed, fit, with tons of sexual prowess, and most average folks judge themselves harsh enough against those standards, they sure as heck don't need anyone else too.

Anywho...

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    my BF and I don't live together- and we only see each other 2x a week- Wed/THur- and I have to go to my day job.

So- If I can- I sneak pictures when I'm getting dressed- or I'll take a few on Tuesday before he gets there- and that way I text him from work before he wakes up- and he has a nice surprise to wake up to. Same when I'm visiting him on my weekend- I usually have a glass or two of wine- and then it's game on so he hurries home to me.

It's always a good thing to keep communication and your sexiness open. Seriously-what fun is that if you can't get em revvved up occasionally and punce when you roll up into the house??

(that being said 9/10 I'm coming home from the gym- so not so good for the pouncing- but you know what I mean) LOL
  • Yes...shhhhhh don't tell! Lol
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    As a photographer by trade yes...
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    never!
    Yes...shhhhhh don't tell! Lol

• LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    zyxst wrote: »
    You mean nudes? Yep, still have them. Polaroid ftw.

Oh heck yeah!! We have those tucked in a drawer...it's been over 10 yrs...now I feel old. LOL

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    You do what you gotta do when you're deployed to the desert...
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    my BF and I don't live together- and we only see each other 2x a week- Wed/THur- and I have to go to my day job.

So- If I can- I sneak pictures when I'm getting dressed- or I'll take a few on Tuesday before he gets there- and that way I text him from work before he wakes up- and he has a nice surprise to wake up to. Same when I'm visiting him on my weekend- I usually have a glass or two of wine- and then it's game on so he hurries home to me.

It's always a good thing to keep communication and your sexiness open. Seriously-what fun is that if you can't get em revvved up occasionally and punce when you roll up into the house??

(that being said 9/10 I'm coming home from the gym- so not so good for the pouncing- but you know what I mean) LOL

That's awesome.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    My BF would probably freak out and delete it. He's pretty conservative. I don't mind, I'm really not secure enough to take that sort of picture anyway.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Why won't anyone in this thread accept my friend requests??
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I don't think I could be with a man that wasn't into sexting lmao....

Exactly...I use it to build anticipation a lot lol

My wife is TERRIBLE at dirty talk. So bad that I start laughing. Happily she's good at other things...but man, awful at sexy talk.

"You like it dry like sandpaper?" Sort of stuff? lol

Please. Doesn't even begin to address it. Multiply that x10 and then insert a couple somethings about her mother along the way for good measure.

OH MY GODD!!! Lmao. If I had coffee right now, I bet you it would have been all over not one, but BOTH of my monitors..

Going to go make some coffee lol.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    I'm taking it that most of you are not married. Of COURSE we exchange dirty pics.

But I did it when boyfriends/FWBs before him as well, just without my head!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Or selfies of those sort to share with them?

I send those to my wife pretty much every day.

Poor girl...