Options
    donkey.png

Cute *kitten*, can see where I should be working out more :wink:

Bravo! Nice recovery, LOL

tumblr_mbcm91Yvzf1rvn6njo1_500.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Judging from other people's posts, my girlfriend apparently gets around...guess we'll have to have a talk about that tonight after I bang her...

1330361911_kate_upton_bikini_dance.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    this should go well. In for popcorn!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    9d2aa5c5e6ba2f27815732c449b75cf7.jpeg

This lady looks real, but does she have the boobs/abs/skinny tight *kitten* thing going on.

But she has a lovely face :smile:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Are they real tho? Can I see a pic of you together (edited of course) :noway:

I highly doubt he's dating Carmen Electra. Just a hunch.

You never know, someone has to be dating her. right?

No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

But I am flattered you thought for a second or two that Carmen might be mine.
  • twinketta
    Options

No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

Why couldn`t she be yours? Maybe she wants a regular guy and gets bored with mega rich guys?
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Judging from other people's posts, my girlfriend apparently gets around...guess we'll have to have a talk about that tonight after I bang her...

1330361911_kate_upton_bikini_dance.gif

After me of course :)
  • twinketta
    Options
    But I am coming to the conclusion (throws some bags of popcorn to the ladies) that you guys have this ideal woman with abs n muscles n big boobs but you all date or are married to regular ladies....

So maybe it is just wishful thinking?
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    I just want to read the responses.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Why couldn`t she be yours? Maybe she wants a regular guy and gets bored with mega rich guys?

Actually....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/carmen-electra-40-is-looking-for-love-again-on-the-choice-2012105
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Epic effort, OP. Well played!

IN

for popcorn of course.
  • twinketta
    Options

Actually....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/carmen-electra-40-is-looking-for-love-again-on-the-choice-2012105

HEY Trojan

Electra, who just celebrated her 40th birthday on April 20 in Las Vegas, is back on the market and looking for love -- with the help of Fox's new show,
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

How sad? Did you just call the dude "regular" and "broke" in one back handed compliment? Sad but efficient. LOLz. Trojan sersly if carmen weren't carmen you do look like the type of guy who could have a girl like that.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics. *insert sad face panda*
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg

awwww. :heart: this response! And, she is gorgeous!!
  • twinketta
    Options

Cute couple :heart:
  • twinketta
    Options

How sad? Did you just call the dude "regular" and "broke" in one back handed compliment? Sad but efficient. LOLz. Trojan sersly if carmen weren't carmen you do look like the type of guy who could have a girl like that.

Of course he could date a girl like Carmen, I am not disagreeing, but what I am asking for is pics of all these super bodied women that all the men said they prefer to date or are dating?