MFP wives and girlfriends

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i thought this was gonna be a thread about whoring myself out to be an MFP girlfriend/wife to my male friends.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    i thought this was gonna be a thread about whoring myself out to be an MFP girlfriend/wife to my male friends.

we could make up applications and have them apply! You're not only hot, but smart, too!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    But I am coming to the conclusion (throws some bags of popcorn to the ladies) that you guys have this ideal woman with abs n muscles n big boobs but you all date or are married to regular ladies....

So maybe it is just wishful thinking?

I'm not sure what's wrong with 'us guys' admitting to finding women with nice bodies attractive . . .

Women seem to do it on this site also. But I suppose all their husbands are built like the men in these threads

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/998487-friday-eye-candy?hl=eye+candy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/913002-magic-mike-monday-time-to-make-a-comeback?hl=magic+mike
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Judging from other people's posts, my girlfriend apparently gets around...guess we'll have to have a talk about that tonight after I bang her...

1330361911_kate_upton_bikini_dance.gif

After me of course :)

Damn gym night...always get me home late...Arggghhhh
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

we could make up applications and have them apply! You're not only hot, but smart, too!

you're right. i will have multiple MFP boyfriends, husbands, and hell, girlfriends too : )
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Are they real tho? Can I see a pic of you together (edited of course) :noway:

I highly doubt he's dating Carmen Electra. Just a hunch.

You never know, someone has to be dating her. right?

No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

But I am flattered you thought for a second or two that Carmen might be mine.

Why couldn`t she be yours? Maybe she wants a regular guy and gets bored with mega rich guys?

How sad? Did you just call the dude "regular" and "broke" in one back handed compliment? Sad but efficient. LOLz. Trojan sersly if carmen weren't carmen you do look like the type of guy who could have a girl like that.

Of course he could date a girl like Carmen, I am not disagreeing, but what I am asking for is pics of all these super bodied women that all the men said they prefer to date or are dating?

They said they find them attractive. They never said they were dating them or married to them. :huh:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

If that is what you want to do then go for it...keep us all in the loop :wink:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

you're right. i will have multiple MFP boyfriends, husbands, and hell, girlfriends too : )

IN

for polygamy :D
  • twinketta
    Options
    Are they real tho? Can I see a pic of you together (edited of course) :noway:

I highly doubt he's dating Carmen Electra. Just a hunch.

You never know, someone has to be dating her. right?

No. The ultra hot women of this world are like unicorns. They don't really exist and no one dates them. Besides mega rich Russian financiers.

But I am flattered you thought for a second or two that Carmen might be mine.

Why couldn`t she be yours? Maybe she wants a regular guy and gets bored with mega rich guys?

How sad? Did you just call the dude "regular" and "broke" in one back handed compliment? Sad but efficient. LOLz. Trojan sersly if carmen weren't carmen you do look like the type of guy who could have a girl like that.

Of course he could date a girl like Carmen, I am not disagreeing, but what I am asking for is pics of all these super bodied women that all the men said they prefer to date or are dating?

They said they find them attractive. They never said they were dating them or married to them. :huh:

Oooh but don`t do that scrunched up huh face :huh: the guys might find it unattractive :sad:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Different men have different preferences. Some men think that all men like the same things, so they often say things like, "Can I tell you from a man's perspective? All men....blah blah blah". Sometimes men put women's bodies down, but they think they are being supportive of women by putting other women down (lol). Sometimes they actually very much like the things they put down, they just don't have a clear understanding of the female body. A lot of men are attracted to a variety of women. For every man that isn't interested, there is another man that is. One man insults one body type and praises another. Another man insults and praises the opposite of that. It's good that different men have different preferences since their are different looking women in this world. Nothing wrong with preferences.

My husband married the woman of his dreams. That's all that matters to me! :love:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I heard there was cake here.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

OH!! Me! Pick me!!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    <-- Just for shiggles, I decided to see if I had any 'sexy' pics of my boyfriend on my computer... and this is what I turned up! I think I was drunk when I took this :laugh: (if you click to my profile you can see the whole thing)

He may not have a six-pack but he's got some very nice biceps. :heart:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg

THIS is the difference between living together and marriage.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    But I am coming to the conclusion (throws some bags of popcorn to the ladies) that you guys have this ideal woman with abs n muscles n big boobs but you all date or are married to regular ladies....

So maybe it is just wishful thinking?

I'm not sure what's wrong with 'us guys' admitting to finding women with nice bodies attractive . . .

Women seem to do it on this site also. But I suppose all their husbands are built like the men in these threads

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/998487-friday-eye-candy?hl=eye+candy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/913002-magic-mike-monday-time-to-make-a-comeback?hl=magic+mike

^ I agree with this.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Judging from other people's posts, my girlfriend apparently gets around...guess we'll have to have a talk about that tonight after I bang her...

1330361911_kate_upton_bikini_dance.gif

After me of course :)

Who stole pictures of my woman? Pffff she doesnt even like boys.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My wife is hot! When I met her in college she was 20 years old 5'9" and weighed 165 lbs- Five kids, 20 years a crohns disease diagnosis and multiple surgeries later, she now weighs in at 120 lbs soaking wet, and she is still beautiful to me. Everything is smaller on her now, and it bothers her, but I love her just the same. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/428476_4693429944251_961587240_n.jpg

This is the best reply I've ever seen on a forum post!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mitcy0Sopx1qfwc1bo1_500.gif

Seriously! :) haha
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Oh boy lol.
  • twinketta
    Options

OH!! Me! Pick me!!

Am picking you :laugh: