30DS, Ripped in 30 OR 6 week 6-pack?

Options
2»

Replies

• passionflwr1
    passionflwr1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think 30DS is a good starting point. It helped me lose weight & inches and gain muscle. I'm now doing Ripped in 30 (only just started week 2). It's not bad but I don't feel as worked as I did in 30DS, but maybe that is because I'm stronger now?

ETA: Don't get me wrong, I'm sweating my BUTT off doing Ripped in 30... my muscles just don't feel quite the same as they did when I was doing the shred.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    It's not bad but I don't feel as worked as I did in 30DS, but maybe that is because I'm stronger now?

I have the same problem with RI30. Except for level 4, level 4 is the only one I've really liked on this video.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I think 30DS is a good starting point. It helped me lose weight & inches and gain muscle. I'm now doing Ripped in 30 (only just started week 2). It's not bad but I don't feel as worked as I did in 30DS, but maybe that is because I'm stronger now?

ETA: Don't get me wrong, I'm sweating my BUTT off doing Ripped in 30... my muscles just don't feel quite the same as they did when I was doing the shred.

Up your weight then. You'll feel it. I thought the same thing then I added 3 pounds to each dumbbell, WOWZER!
  • candylandicous
    Options
    Are people able to do the whole 30 minute workout on their first try? I attempted week 1 today and boy, I couldn't do the lunges and past the lunges at all! Will try again tomorrow and see how it goes