ppl who wear exercise attire at whole foods

Options
nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

Replies

• CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Have you ever looked around a Whole Foods? What do you see outside???
    Possibly places to work out? Maybe?
    so what, cannot grocery shop at Whole Foods after workout without changing.
    I'll jot that down with the other thousands of stupid *kitten* rules.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I hope this is not serious. I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt here and say it's a joke so :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    TOwCW40.gif
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    And nothing screams, "I sleep alone" like wearing sweatpants in King Soopers buying Dove Ice Cream Bars at midnight .... what's your point?
  • mommyofX2
    mommyofX2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    And nothing screams, "I sleep alone" like wearing sweatpants in King Soopers buying Dove Ice Cream Bars at midnight .... what's your point?

This made me giggle =)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

And nothing says "I have 12 cats at home" like wearing pajama pants at Wal-Mart while riding the scooter through the aisles.

Your point again?
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options

And nothing says "I have 12 cats at home" like wearing pajama pants at Wal-Mart while riding the scooter through the aisles.

Your point again?

And nothing says,"I have sex with any woman I want, but it's my imagination with my eyes closed and no one around" like wearing parachute pants with suspenders while trying to peak up women's skirts who are going up escalators at the mall.

Your point again again?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    This thread went from 0 to creepy in 0.9 post.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    what about at wegmans? because I do that... or even trader joes... I'm all like I live in my workout clothes... you want me in real clothes take me out on a date... then take me out of them...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    So you're telling me if I am a vegetarian and need to get protein in a form other than meat, and I happen to go to the store after I hit the gym that I am self important?

Thanks.

Have fun staring at my *kitten* in those compression shorts. Meanwhile everyone else will continue about their business.
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ... I didn't realize swinging by the grocery store after a good workout on my way home from the gym was against the law.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Stay mad. I just picked up some asparagus in my workout kit; it's on the route I walk/job home from the gym so why the hell not. I don't change back into street clothes (cause duh, jogging home) but sometimes I want something for Whole Foods or Aldis or Giant Eagle.

Sides, my butt looks great in these yoga pants.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

Nothing screams self importance like someone that takes the time to watch what other people are wearing at the grocery store. Then has the temerity to post their self important tripe on a message board where there is no doubt a ton of people that work out then go pick up food on the way home.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    It's cool if I buy chia in a leotard though, right?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/kellie_survivor_3/SURVIVOR 19 -SAMOA/_-_GROUP GIFS_-_/s16a2f-1.gif[/img]

Was it one of these ppl from Survivor? :blushing:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I can think of a few things that scream I AM SELF IMPORTANT more.

[edit]
    Here's one example:
    i am a male, 5'9" 135 lbs and toned/cut
    i find that women at the gym stare at me in an envious way, not in an attraction way
    they look at me as if they want what i have
    does this sound ridiculous or is there truth to women being envious of skinny mens' bodies?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976035-are-women-envious-of-skinny-men
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    lot of fish in this thread.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    ... I didn't realize swinging by the grocery store after a good workout on my way home from the gym was against the law.

Lol, totally this.
  • jgpea
    jgpea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    and according to you, what should one wear to buy red quinoa at Whole Foods?
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hey guess what, I came to work wearing my workout clothes. Who effing cares.