My dirty little secret

Options

Replies

• Losing2Win1207
    Options
    I got M&Ms from the vending machine at work today.
  • Schninie
    Schninie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've eaten over 1,000 calories in chocolate alone after running 6 miles....and still lost weight.

Haha ACE!!!
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet and a big plate of sesame chicken :P
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My dirty little secret is that candy leaves me cold. It's verging on the edge of me thinking candy is gross. So, all those times people think I have all this will power, they are so very very wrong. But, I sit there and let them compliment me on how much control I have over the candy.

So my dirty little secret is that I ate a bazillion pieces of popcorn last night and I eat popcorn frequently. I love it so there. I am a sucker for salty foods, so chips or those flavored crackers can be a problem for me. The popcorn is a sub for that, but still lots of carbs. I can't seem to quit the carbs even if they aren't the sugary goodness other people swoon over.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Its not a secret if we can view your food Diary.
    Unless you didn't log it.

um well, its obviously not a secret anymore either way since I just posted about it,

000299bt.gif

What else ya got? :blushing:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken and dumplings... without the chicken... which pretty much makes it boiled biscuits!

OMG yes! I make chicken and dumplings very rarely, so when I do everything is full-fat...I think it's cute putting the chicken in. Like, I don't even give a **** about the chicken...just some broth with some heavy cream, milk, butter, and boiled Pillsbury biscuits. This is why I'm fat. NO SHAME.

Honey, I am from Mississippi. What do you think runs through my veins? Why, Yes, that would be lard and chicken stock with grits for thickening! :laugh:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Its not a secret if we can view your food Diary.
    Unless you didn't log it.

um well, its obviously not a secret anymore either way since I just posted about it,

000299bt.gif

What else ya got? :blushing:

Nuthin, I got nuthin
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I allow myself 2 hersheys kisses every day but I been craving a Payday candy bar. Thanks to you being such a bad example I think I will go and buy one. Shame on you and thanks.:laugh:
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken and dumplings... without the chicken... which pretty much makes it boiled biscuits!

OMG yes! I make chicken and dumplings very rarely, so when I do everything is full-fat...I think it's cute putting the chicken in. Like, I don't even give a **** about the chicken...just some broth with some heavy cream, milk, butter, and boiled Pillsbury biscuits. This is why I'm fat. NO SHAME.

Honey, I am from Mississippi. What do you think runs through my veins? Why, Yes, that would be lard and chicken stock with grits for thickening! :laugh:
    That is the only way:drinker:
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Not judging, simply jealous
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of dirty little secrets on my friend list ;)
  • iluka52
    iluka52 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    WELL.... if you typed really fast couldn't you burn it off???
  • LisaMarie8713
    LisaMarie8713 Posts: 310
    Options
    I had pizza for breakfast and sugar cookies today and still came in under my goal! :smokin:
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I took my daughter out for ice cream yesterday. I didn't have my phone with me so I wasn't able to look up nutritional information. I got a single scoop, of what ended up being frozen custard. 672 calories worth of smexy deliciousness. I tracked it.

Also, I bought Red Velvet Poptarts and I think they're gross.

This is so freeing..... One more

I've been to many stores looking for the Peanut butter Poptarts.
  • froyojr
    froyojr Posts: 60
    Options
    OMG, someone mentioned Chicken and Dumplings.... Nom nom nom. I'll save that thought for the next carb loading. :)
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a and a piece of carrot cake.

Doesnt happen often but totally worth it!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I made home made hot chocolate tonight with about 200 cals worth of chocolate. It was amazing, I don't regret that. Or my dunkin donut earlier on today.

Today was a good day.
  • fratgirl713
    fratgirl713 Posts: 65
    Options
    Triple chocolate chip cookie dough, not even baked. I hid it from my children, too. :embarassed:
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I hide the dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds from hubby and kids....it's not really a secret though...everyone knows I do it, but the trick is changing my hiding spots often...gotta keep one step ahead of the poachers at all times! :tongue: