SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers~Week 3

Options

Replies

• frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to tonight, already have dinner planned so I will stay on track, plus checking out if there is anything with lower calories at Dairy Queen because my husband mentioned stopping there tonight so we will see.... I have been so good for two days that I know I will need some real will power.

But I still am planning on going to the gym tonight so that will be my motivation to not screw it up.

Well gotta get the potatos in the oven for tonight, we are having grilled chicken, baked potato, salad and green beans.

Then we are off to get dd hair cut and then to the library to pick up some new books, plus gotta get home to pack some boxes, moving date is coming up on us fast. We move the 26th yikes!

Have a great evening.

Trac y
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    OMG SIXERS!!! I miss you guys. I have been back at sea base for like 2 days. my brothers graduation was awesome. I dont really have much time to update, but know that I <3 it here, I am sad I havent been around to talk much!! I MISS ALL OF YOU SOOO MUCH! I am saving up for a better scale and until then I am not really keeping track of my weight. But I miss you and hope everyone's weightloss journey is going well!!

MISSS YOU ALLL!
    B
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Tonight was great got in a wonderful workout with a friend and then chatted in the parking lot for 30 minutes with no children pulling on our pants wondering when we are going.

I love my late night workouts they are the best me time I have, plus I find I am in much better mood the next day.

Well gotta get to bed so I will be ready to get up and get going in the morning.

Chat tomorrow. Everyone have a GREAT FRIDAY YEAH!!!!!

Tracy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    hello

don't know whats on the calendar for today. i had mentioned to son about the trailer. at least go out and check on it. i have decided it's his thing not mine. and he can take care of what needs to be done. he gets paid next week (hopefully). i don't want the pressure on me. he will turn it around and say "i didn't know this (or that). it's his thing. to claim innocent. it's common sense. any way.

meeting with manager today to get a HUD key to see a house tomorrow for my client. running lots of errands this weekend. the scale is not so nice. DH was weighing himself last night he thought i was just standing behind him to see what it said. he didn't see me put my toe and press down. it was like 205. he jumps off and starts yelling. than he said you did that. got back on and it was 191. i laughed so hard.

well, better go see what up for today so i can get in some sort of exercise.

later
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    hey sixers! Happy friday! 4 more days until my iron infusion....I have high hopes.

Seems to have slowed down considerably with everyone....hope you all find your way back!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    well, sure enough we get to his trailer and there is "the notice" has 10 days to vacate. it was dated the 2nd of june. so by tomorrow. he has no money for a truck, he called the courts they said he had to make arrangement with the landlord. he called her, she was pissy about it. he will be out by end of next week. he gets paid monday. we were just out there a week ago. he should get more days anyway. still haven't gotten word if landlord is giving him the time.

back later.
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Cathy - Sorry to hear about your stressful day, I hope everything works out and hopefully your son can take this as a lesson in life.... It will get better in time, hang in there.

AFM: Today was my splurge day for the weekend even though it is friday, and boy did I splurge lets just say I think I will be hitting the gym a little harder tomorrow. But I did enjoy the food at the time but realize tonight that I feel like a rock is sitting in my stomach from eating to much and not drinking enough water. BUT tomorrow is a new day and a new set of calories!!!!

So should be a busy day tomorrow, gym in the morning the grocery shopping and then back home, I am sure people think I am beautiful once I hit the store after a workout but it is the easiest time to go since I wont have Abby with me she will be home with dad.

Well better run.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

Tracy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy - You are an awesome mom. Take care of you too. I don't want the stress to get to you and throw all your internal chemicals out of whack. Lots of hugs to you and yours.

Tracy - Everyone needs a splurge every now and again. Once, it helps us to appreciate the days we do so well. And I hear it confuses your body and gives it a kick start the following week. Exercising the next day is always good too :)

pdxmom2 - I hope the iron infusion really works for you. It's amazing that when our body is missing something, it makes all the difference in the world. Let us know how it goes for you.

B - Great to hear from you. Glad your brother's graduation and trip home went well for you. Don't forget we are going to want a white bathing suit update sometime this summer. I know you are doing great. Always know I'm missing ya and thinking about ya. We are here when you want us :wink:

AFM
    Speaking of bathing suits: Okay, so I tend to not do a lot of strength training. Didn't want bulky muscles. But about three months ago I started working on my upper body because my husband suggested it, simply doing push up, planks, and weights I have at home. Took pictures of my back the other day and I was actually impress. Figured I do a lot of lower body cardio at the gym.

Well, yesterday I saw a picture my husband had taken of my backside in a bathing suit last week. All I can say it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: It was horrible. So much cottage cheese and dimples (and not the cute kind). I begged him to erase it.

So this morning I did some research. Guess what helps cellulite? Yup, strength training. So I guess I'm going to be building up those muscles. There's no "cure" for cottage cheese, but water intake and strength training is supposed to help it. So I'm going to have him keep that picture and take another one at the end of this challenge and see what becomes of it. But YUCK.

Have a great weekend my lovely ladies. Keep moving!!!
  • frogy_98
    Options
    Lorna - It is amazing how great you feel once you add in strength training as well, I know I am just getting a start at this but I really like my days when I do circut weight training at the gym, it is a 30 minute cycle that includes cardio between each machine. Good luck on your strength training you will enjoy it after the soreness wears off.

AFM: Today is going well went to the gym this morning and got my work out in, now I will be off to the store and then work at 4, that will be my challenge since I work at Mrs. Fields cookies, but I am going to try and do good, so that way I stay on track for the weekend.

Well better go will check back in later.

Tracy
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I need to come do personals!!!! Ughghghghghghghgh!

158.4 this morning. Mexican for dinner last night. Blargh!! It'll pass :)

Love you all, back later! Loving this Saturday, hope you all are too!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    been a busy day.......i am ready for a nap. oh, it's 9:08 pm guess here in a bit i can take a looooong nap.

been house hunting all day for renters. i got another renter this afternoon. one yesterday.

got a new laptop for work, nice tax wright off. i haven't eaten dinner, ate lunch at 3. getting hungry.

back tomorrow
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Good morning my lovely ladies,

Tomorrow is "supposed" to start my TOM. I have just a few cramps, nothing unmanageable, but I am extremely tired and ended up eating like 3 huge spoonful of PB after dinner last night, so I'm guessing I've got the munchies. But then I made my family go on a walk with me so they could get ice cream. I refrained other than a taste. But today, I need to get back to focusing. I tend to sabotage at this point my hard work and the weigh-in will reflect it. But not this time. I AM IN CONTROL!!! 3239_Strong%20smiley.jpg

I hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend. I get my kids two nights in a row, so I am extremely excited (albeit tired). Talk to you guys tomorrow.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    yea for just taste of ice cream. i am with you on a point where you just sabotage everything. i have been like that since i weighed in on tues. i am hoping for just a stand still. scale showed a slight gain this morning. not very busy day today. so hope to get the small little things done. so far so good. it's already super hot out. shooting for the 100's again, 105+ heat index. the one thing i don't like about the south.

off to play a bit than back at it.
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hey girlies ......
    Ive had a WONDERFUL weekend.... but not sure how wonderful the scale will love me tomorrow lol....... but it was a weekend i wouldnt trade for anything!!!!!!

I got to hang out with my brother for the first time in months........ then saturday i went to do some pics for my DH for fathers day!!!! HAd so much fun!!!!! ...... and then DH took me out for dinner on Saturday night! IT was sooooooooo nice to get out just with him..... and then he came home with flowers and KFC lol yesterday!!!!!!!! so it was a beautiful, weekend....... but i went over those TWO meals... but did great the rest of the meals..... !!!!!!!! and no snacking !!!!!!!! and lots of water!

after weigh in tomorrow... im going to be MIA until next week and then i promise to buck up and be back ...... !!!! im going on vaca to FL ..... from wednesday until sunday!!!! ... so i will start fresh on the new weigh in .... when i get back from FL ! .....

XOXOXOXOX
    miss you sixers!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning...

sorta bummed. don't know what the scale will say tomorrow. just a not so good week. it goes with life, so i have to move on and not be hard on myself.

nothing much new here for the week. i really want to start a class tonight, but, didn't budget the money. so will have to take it in oct. just will have to drive way farther. might be another closer location.
    should hope to move son tomorrow. be glad when that's off my shoulders. i have to stop putting others problems on my shoulders. it weighs me down.

need to get the housework started.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Yet another no-so-great-food-wise weekend. Bummer. Moving on.

Did get in a run last night...felt great! I always feel so good after I run...just need to remember that! Need to really focus on my food intake...I've been SO bad lately! I know that is what is keeping my weightloss at a standstill. I have been between 174 and 176 for FOREVER now!! Need to break past that!! 160s--WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! SO...need to regain focus. Need to have self-control. Need to do this!!!! It starts NOW.

Plan for today:
    B-Multigrain cheerios, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-trail mix bar, banana
    L-2 sl. light whole wheat bread, 1 oz. cheese, 4 sl. turkey, lettuce, drizzle of honey mustard, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-golden delicious apple
    D-Chicken, green salad, spritzer dressing, la choy chow mein noodles...to add a little crunchy!
    S-Canteloupe, sugar-free popsicle

Exercise:
    Hopefully a run...it supposed to rain...again...

Goal for today: No straying from my meal plan!!!

Have a good morning ladies!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Plan for today:
    B-Multigrain cheerios, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-trail mix bar, banana
    L-2 sl. light whole wheat bread, 1 oz. cheese, 4 sl. turkey, lettuce, drizzle of honey mustard, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-golden delicious apple
    D-Chicken, green salad, spritzer dressing, la choy chow mein noodles...to add a little crunchy!
    S-Canteloupe, sugar-free popsicle

SO...I put into my food diary and I need to add something to dinner...it's just simply not enough calories and I will be hungry. Maybe a baked red potato. Or some other kind of starch. And maybe some more veggies. I will think about it and re-adjust.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    I DON'T WANNA WEIGHT IN TOMORROW......:sad: :sad: :grumble:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I DON'T WANNA WEIGHT IN TOMORROW......:sad: :sad: :grumble:

Me neither!