Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @marissafit06‌ Thanks girl! (*)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @senglishrose‌ Thank you!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congrats!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @deediamante‌ Thank you so much! <3 You all are so supportive!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @booksandchocolate12‌ Thank you! (*)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @KC7997 Thank you! <3
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing your story. You're so inspiring!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Amazing story & great inspiration!! You look fab!! :) Thanks for sharing!! B)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @optionalsourcewins‌ thank you so much for the kinds words... There is so much support on MFP! I appreciate every one of these comments! You all are inspiring to me!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and your story is amazing!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @chopsart‌ Thank you very much, that means a lot to me! It's been an amazing ride! (*)
  • inchwormbyinchworm
    inchwormbyinchworm Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @inchwormbyinchworm‌ Thanks! Look at you!! You look pretty amazing!
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You sound so happy and you look wonderful!!
  • Tenderoni85
    Options
    This is amazing and truly motivating! I'm so happy for you, as I have been really struggling with weight loss. I've been so focused on the number on the scale that I am not seeing the bigger picture that it's not about the number, it needs to be about my health. I am happy for you and congrats!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Tenderoni85‌ Thank you so much! You're right... It's all about your health. Focus on eating healthy and exercise... the scale will take care of itself in time! :)
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    I’ve decided to share my weight loss story in hopes that it will help someone who is struggling with their weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle.

In the last 3 ½ years I have lost 125 lbs. Before starting my journey I was 270 pounds, almost type 2 diabetic, and I was morbidly obese. I was depressed and miserable in my own skin, self-soothing with food and candy. My weight and lifestyle were slowly killing me. I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to be happy again, and I wanted to be the wife and mother my family deserved. Those things combined gave me the final push I needed to change my lifestyle.

I didn’t follow a specific program or go through weight loss surgery. I swapped all my sugar loaded drinks for water, started tracking my food using myfitnesspal, and added exercise into my daily routine. I wanted to change my lifestyle so this would become a permanent way of life. I started with small, achievable goals so I didn’t get overwhelmed with how much weight I still had to lose. I have had amazing success with myfitnesspal! I love that you can share your diary with friends, encourage one another to make healthy choices, and it’s not a specific diet plan! If you choose you can look at all your nutritional value for the day, which has been extremely helpful for me.
    I joined a local gym and I discovered a whole new passion for fitness. I reached out and found other ladies to work out with at the gym. We encourage each other, hold each other accountable, and have fun! When one of us struggles, we help each other. I started personal training and improved my strength, lost more weight, and melted away body fat. Myfitnesspal has helped me track my protein so I could build muscle, as well as my fiber so I can keep things moving ;) I have been able to accomplish things I never thought possible, and I have learned to believe in myself! Please know that weight loss is a journey and it takes time. If I can do this, you can do this! I finally have my life back and I feel great! Thank you myfitnesspal for being part of my journey!
    xmwtn3rwiv0i.jpg

• Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, thank you for sharing! Gives me hope on my journey
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Deborah271‌ thank you... And thanks for letting me share! I am so humbled and thankful that my story is helping others <3
  • AMH1970
    AMH1970 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Our story is very similar except I'm still on my journey to get to my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!