Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• dawnajo20
    dawnajo20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I love reading success stories!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats - your hard work is really admirable!!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! It's just a way of life for me now, I love it! If I eat crappy I feel physically feel horrible... that keeps me eating clean :) I also feel more balanced, less anxious, ect if I exercise... so it's a win win!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @dawnajo20‌ thank you so much! <3
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @ObtainingBalance‌ Me too! They keep me motivated!
  • freechewy
    freechewy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    YOU look great!

I really enjoy reading success stories on here. Cheers me up.

I wonder if there is anyone over 50 and female who has accomplished a major weight loss. I am getting frustrated.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! You look wonderful!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @freechewy‌ Hang in there!! Remember it's a process... A frustrating one at times! You got this, just keep going!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @spookyface thank you so much, that means a lot to me!
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Can I add you as a friend?
  • Gina6564
    Gina6564 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome! You look great!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @ValenciaChristine0103‌ Of course you can!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow.

cheering_minions.gif
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for sharing your story. It really helps to hear your words. I'm hoping to have my own success story someday!
  • kerry12782
    kerry12782 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i started my fitness pal properly bout 8 wks ago iv lost 14 lb so far but went out ladt sat n had a major blow out week any tips to getting back on track x
  • flippen75
    flippen75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    I’ve decided to share my weight loss story in hopes that it will help someone who is struggling with their weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle.

In the last 3 ½ years I have lost 125 lbs. Before starting my journey I was 270 pounds, almost type 2 diabetic, and I was morbidly obese. I was depressed and miserable in my own skin, self-soothing with food and candy. My weight and lifestyle were slowly killing me. I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to be happy again, and I wanted to be the wife and mother my family deserved. Those things combined gave me the final push I needed to change my lifestyle.

I didn’t follow a specific program or go through weight loss surgery. I swapped all my sugar loaded drinks for water, started tracking my food using myfitnesspal, and added exercise into my daily routine. I wanted to change my lifestyle so this would become a permanent way of life. I started with small, achievable goals so I didn’t get overwhelmed with how much weight I still had to lose. I have had amazing success with myfitnesspal! I love that you can share your diary with friends, encourage one another to make healthy choices, and it’s not a specific diet plan! If you choose you can look at all your nutritional value for the day, which has been extremely helpful for me.
    I joined a local gym and I discovered a whole new passion for fitness. I reached out and found other ladies to work out with at the gym. We encourage each other, hold each other accountable, and have fun! When one of us struggles, we help each other. I started personal training and improved my strength, lost more weight, and melted away body fat. Myfitnesspal has helped me track my protein so I could build muscle, as well as my fiber so I can keep things moving ;) I have been able to accomplish things I never thought possible, and I have learned to believe in myself! Please know that weight loss is a journey and it takes time. If I can do this, you can do this! I finally have my life back and I feel great! Thank you myfitnesspal for being part of my journey!
    xmwtn3rwiv0i.jpg

• flippen75
    flippen75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing....definitely a good motivator, congrats to you.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Love love love this! Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I have a seventy pound weight loss as my goal...I have lost thirty three pounds so far and you're right, I just FEEL so much better...Sometimes I think I'll never be able to reach goal, but after reading stories like yours, it gives me hope...Keep up the great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!