50 Lbs By July!

Options
Hello,

I have a goal of losing 50lbs by July 1st! I would love any and all support i can get! If anyone wants to accept this kind of challenge with me just friend request me! My plan for the next 30 days is to drink a gallon of water every day and get an hr of exercise 5 days a week. Food is going to be the hardest part for me i think. Would love any feedback or suggestions!

Replies

• fbussell88
    Options
    I'm in! ;)
  • karikomo
    karikomo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get under 200lbs which is a small goal to start with. I am at 211 today. I need to drink more water; is always been a problem for me. Any tips and tricks would be so helpful. To get my water in I add a wedge of fresh lime or lemon which helps me a ton.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I carry a gallon of water around with me wherever I go so I can drink from it throughout the day. Trust me, not only will your weight drop from more water, but you'll feel more awake, and your skin improves. I used to break out during TOM, but now since I drink so much water that never happens anymore!
  • fluffyasacat
    fluffyasacat Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    karikomo wrote: »
    My goal is to get under 200lbs which is a small goal to start with. I am at 211 today. I need to drink more water; is always been a problem for me. Any tips and tricks would be so helpful. To get my water in I add a wedge of fresh lime or lemon which helps me a ton.

You can have more than just a lemon or lime wedge in there - make a glass pitcher in the refrigerator with cucumbers sliced lengthways, halved strawberries, fresh mint or ginger, or add treats like grapes to your ice cube trays and add these into your water. You can also get your water through green tea, clear broth or mineral water.
  • karikomo
    karikomo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yum I have done some of these ideas in the past. Thanks!
  • goofydee30
    goofydee30 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel. Free to add me, i try to drink 2 glasses of water while i'm eating than another glass after eating too make sure I'm full from water n not too much over eating.
  • taytay1203_xo
    taytay1203_xo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    These are all great suggestions thank you guys so much! We can do this!!!
  • Decardrea
    Options
    im in!!!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • clyandtigger
    Options
    I'm in♥
  • relybr718
    relybr718 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    im in!! Feel free to friend me anyone!!
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in, please feel free to add me - I have 48 pounds to lose by July 1/15 - that's my long term goal.
  • nmarble
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • kplowman806
    kplowman806 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! 50 by 7/1!!
  • pkmarlowe7
    Options
    Count me in, I was already aiming for a time-frame around the first week of August. So, maybe this will push me further quicker...
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You should open a group. I'd join. :D
  • CrochetGrannie
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm aiming towards a big date in July and need to lose 42lbs by then
  • luv2luvjoy
    luv2luvjoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) Count me in too! I've started today, on my way to losing 50 pounds.
  • dani_242
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm in!! Please add me...we can support each other!!
  • borderchic01
    borderchic01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in