50 Lbs By July!

Options

Replies

• taytay1203_xo
    taytay1203_xo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!! It's been WHILE!! I am still try to lose 50 lbs by july. I went and created a youtube channel. If you are interested please check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQyUmoan1pyNSkDQ8eCFj4g
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm trying to lose 60 by Mid July because we have a family beach trip planned then. That's said i only believe in doing it the healthy way- no fad diets, no undereating,
    - I'm currently down 25 lbs since January 1st
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I have lost nearly 100lbs. good luck. :))
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • kwalsh791
    kwalsh791 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have a goal of losing 50lbs by July 1st! I would love any and all support i can get! If anyone wants to accept this kind of challenge with me just friend request me! My plan for the next 30 days is to drink a gallon of water every day and get an hr of exercise 5 days a week. Food is going to be the hardest part for me i think. Would love any feedback or suggestions!

• kwalsh791
    kwalsh791 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm I'm- new to this app,,I'm learning though, I'm down 11.5 pounds, want 30 gone by August. I am doing this
  • moonchild226
    moonchild226 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is close to my goal! I really really wish to lose 40 by June! Anyone in this thread please feel free to add me as a friend, we all need all the help we can get!
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    Hope things are going well for everyone. I just passed the 20lbs mark. Almost halfway there whoooo hooo! How is your progress going?
  • dharbeck24
    dharbeck24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't be a problem if you have the will. I have been eating 1800 calories a day (I am 6'3" started at 294lbs (now down to 1500)). 5 times a week I get on an elliptical for 30 minutes, followed by an adaptive trainer and then 30 minutes of walking on a treadmill to cool down. I just weighed myself and I am at 245lbs. That is 49 lbs since January 3rd. It IS attainable!!!
  • Bobita2009
    Options
    i am in though it is a bit late :D but still want to lose weight i need to lose 100 pds total.
  • subo509
    subo509 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good job! Can you give us a quick run down on what you are doing - I am not able to check out your youtube page right now but hope to go back and look at it later this week. Thank you.
  • Bebu66
    Bebu66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    subo509 wrote: »
    Good job! Can you give us a quick run down on what you are doing - I am not able to check out your youtube page right now but hope to go back and look at it later this week. Thank you.

No worries. I have been walking every single day and working out about twice a week. I've been logging all of my food and drinking 64oz of water.
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    dharbeck24 wrote: »
    Shouldn't be a problem if you have the will. I have been eating 1800 calories a day (I am 6'3" started at 294lbs (now down to 1500)). 5 times a week I get on an elliptical for 30 minutes, followed by an adaptive trainer and then 30 minutes of walking on a treadmill to cool down. I just weighed myself and I am at 245lbs. That is 49 lbs since January 3rd. It IS attainable!!!

That's awesome great work! Can't wait to hit those #"s
  • buggin8919
    buggin8919 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! of course since I started late it will be less than 50 but yes I am down for the cause
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    Bobita2009 wrote: »
    i am in though it is a bit late :D but still want to lose weight i need to lose 100 pds total.

It's never too late!!!
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    buggin8919 wrote: »
    I am in! of course since I started late it will be less than 50 but yes I am down for the cause

Awesome glad to have you aboard.
  • taytay1203_xo
    Options
    In the next day or so I was going to post a challenge to help excel our weightloss for the month of April. I'll keep everyone posted.
  • Minyo67
    Minyo67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm def in!
  • Milotic2015
    Milotic2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in, Need to lose 80 total. Down 7 lbs so far. Would love to be atleast 20 lbs lighter by July (since i'm starting late)