Before and after pics for motivation!!!

Options

Replies

• astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You must be on top of the world right now!!!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    jrjumpshot wrote: »
    Stunning! Keep it up!

Thank you :)

• jdevergillo7
    Options
    gems1313 wrote: »
    Awesome!!!

Thanks so much !!!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Venuslove5 wrote: »
    What kinds of high protein n low carb foods do you eat??? (You look great and healthy!)

Boiled eggs and turkey sausage for breakfast, chicken and veggies for lunch or beef. Then the opposite for dinner hahaha. I do eat quinoa though for some carbs and low calorie whole wheat bread for sandwiches because I find if I cut carbs completely then I will gain once I eat even a small amount of carbs again...so do not cut them out completely!
  • RachelNichole85
    RachelNichole85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I have about the same amount to lose that you have lost! Huge inspiration! I started at 214 lbs and am currently at 203 lbs. I am 5'3 and my ultimate goal is 145 lbs, but right now my short goal is 20 lbs. :) What is your height?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
  • pkmarlowe7
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I have about the same amount to lose that you have lost! Huge inspiration! I started at 214 lbs and am currently at 203 lbs. I am 5'3 and my ultimate goal is 145 lbs, but right now my short goal is 20 lbs. :) What is your height?

Thank you!! You are already doing so great! What are you doing to lose weight? And I am 5'6 and currently 150 in the after picture which was taken last week. Let me know if you have any more questions...keep up the great work...you look gorgeous already btw

• jdevergillo7
    Options
    pkmarlowe7 wrote: »
    Amazing!

Thank you!!
  • RachelNichole85
    Options

Thank you!! You are already doing so great! What are you doing to lose weight? And I am 5'6 and currently 150 in the after picture which was taken last week. Let me know if you have any more questions...keep up the great work...you look gorgeous already btw

Thank you! My doctor put me on Phentermine which is helping me with my appetite. I had an appetite of a dinosoar before phentermine. It is helping me stick to my calories (1200-1300/day) and so far that is all I have been doing. I haven't been exercising yet because I am trying to let my body get used to the lower calorie intake first and then hopefully once I get the hang of it I will start my exercise routine. I will probably only be doing elliptical (3 times/week) since that is what I have at home. :) I really wish I would have done a before pic, but I didn't. Maybe I will do one tonight...
  • RachelNichole85
    Options
    BTW...I dream of having a flat stomach...and being skinny...so I have to stick to it! :)
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    BTW...I dream of having a flat stomach...and being skinny...so I have to stick to it! :)

That sounds like a good plan...def get used to the new calorie intake and then hit up the gym once your in routine with your new eating habits...yes def take a before pic! That's like the only old picture I have of myself lol
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing, you must be well chuffed!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing -- I'm sure people that haven't seen you in awhile must look twice...
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm really enjoying the tips. Thanks for sharing.
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    Imcharmed wrote: »
    You have done amazing, you must be well chuffed!

Thanks so much!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Simply amazing -- I'm sure people that haven't seen you in awhile must look twice...

Hahah it has happens! The worst is guys who were *kitten* to me in high school try to talk to me now if they see me at bar and I'm like hellooooo you were a bully to me!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    sbrookes9 wrote: »
    Well done! I'm really enjoying the tips. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much! Just ask for me :)
  • gtpjamie1
    gtpjamie1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love before and after pics! Great job!
  • jdevergillo7
    Options
    gtpjamie1 wrote: »
    I love before and after pics! Great job!

Thanks so much!
  • Oismol
    Oismol Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done congrats

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!