Eliminating Meat from my Diet

Options
13»

Replies

• gigmaster
    gigmaster Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to completely eliminate meat? Why not just cut back some, and see how you feel?

I've written several vegetarian cookbooks, and I write for several food websites, mostly about alternatives to meat. If you need any recipes, just let me know. I make the worlds best vegetarian chili, faux crab salad, faux chicken salad, etc.......They all taste like the real thing.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    gigmaster wrote: »
    Why do you have to completely eliminate meat? Why not just cut back some, and see how you feel?

I've written several vegetarian cookbooks, and I write for several food websites, mostly about alternatives to meat. If you need any recipes, just let me know. I make the worlds best vegetarian chili, faux crab salad, faux chicken salad, etc.......They all taste like the real thing.

Nice guitar , Ovation ?

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    gigmaster wrote: »

Nice guitar , Ovation ?

definitely
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My body cleanses itself every day at about 9 am.