Busy MOM looking for friends who want to lose 20-30 lbs by summer

Options

Replies

• a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wife2bo that's exactly what I posted on my fb status on new years! This I'd my year, feeling more like myself and less like a frumpy mom who puts everyone else first. U all can add me if u like. I'm a sahm to 4 boys. I've lost 26 lbs so far and just 3 lbs away from my initial goal. I realize now I have more to loose but I'm ready!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Here's to taking time to look after ourselves and being better moms for it!
  • monicaxclark
    Options
    Mom of 4 ready to lose this weight!!!
  • cailyndulice
    cailyndulice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of 2, ages 4 and 6. I've had an extra 10-15 pounds for the last few years but I just went crazy this last year and gained 20 pounds, it was really awesome to eat and drink everything I felt like, whenever I wanted, but I have to reign it in! I am adding exercise back into my lifestyle, and hopefully learning to love it :) because I think I'll have more energy and feel better with that missing piece added in. Also, eating with some sense of restraint. Feel free to add me!
  • dlluen
    dlluen Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm also looking to drop 20lbs by summer time! Let's motivate each other! :# I'm not a parent so probably not as busy as you but I am in grad school!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two under 5! I have about 20-30lbs I want gone by summer. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Busy(ish) mom of two toddler girls, feel free to add me! I post daily, eat more than 1200 calories and have big goals for 2015 :)
  • hilaryna
    hilaryna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, so glad you're all posting as like you I need some support and motivation! Anyone can feel free to add me (please!). Keeping a journal is the best thing I can do and having people aware of my logging (or lack thereof) is sooooo helpful. I'm trying to stay focused on my eating and making incremental improvements to my exercise routine as I'm just getting serious about losing pregnancy weight, pre-pregnancy weight, and post-pregnancy weight. I'll try and add those of you who are open to it.
  • ashlynmoody1
    ashlynmoody1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mom of two and have yo yoed since having my second child. I'm sick of the yo yo cycle and want to fit back in my skinny jeans forgood!!!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm on my phone and can't seem to figure out how to add any of u lovely ladies. Do please add me :). Thanks
  • vivianausa
    vivianausa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3. My youngest is 7 wks old and I'm currently going thru postpartum depression. I need support and I promise to give you the same. I have tried to add people, but all I get is a blank page :/.... Add me
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of 3 (3, 4, and 10). This year I put on about 20 pounds after I was injured in a car accident. I'm looking to lose 25-30 before this summer. I could really use the motivation and support to lose the weight.
  • jetsaves
    jetsaves Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, mother of 3. Youngest 2months
  • vivianausa
    vivianausa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    shellssz wrote: »
    I added you! I'm a new mom. I have a 10 month old boy. I've lost the 62lbs I gained while pregnant and now looking to lose about 15-20!!

@shellssz‌ how did you manage to lose the weight?
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2, 5 yrs and 14 months. Have lost the baby weight but have a goal to lose 25 lbs. I love having active friends and encouraging each other! Send me a request if you want :)
  • jodielarms
    jodielarms Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I'm a busy single mom of 2 toddlers and full time student. 4 days of the week I commute to school which means I drive approximately 120 miles each of those days. I have about 10 pounds to go before I reach prepregnancy weight which is my goal for right now, but my long term goal is to lose 25.
  • shellssz
    shellssz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @vivianausa‌ I would say breastfeeding is a big part of it. Right away I lost 30lbs doing nothing in the first 6 weeks. (I did cutout pizza, desserts, soda, etc. for the most part). After the 6 weeks I did some workout videos by Jillian Michaels, ate healthy-ish for the most part. I try to go on walks a few times a week. Now that I've lost it all and my baby is older, I'm using this app to count calories and also started one of the workout videos again.
  • emisimeonov
    emisimeonov Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. I want to lose 20 pounds for 4 months. I manage to pack on those only for less than a year. I hope there is a way back to my old me:-)
  • cczerkie
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of two; ages 4 and 6. The holidays were not kind to me...or too kind!...I gained about 10 pounds. My goal is to lose 20 by summer. Feel free to add me as a friend. I love the mutual motivation & support here.
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to my first goal of 150. But having two little ones 2.5y&7m has put little bumps in the road. Sitting at 170 now. Trying to get back into the routine and more active on MFP. Add me if you would like