Busy MOM looking for friends who want to lose 20-30 lbs by summer

Options
this is my year and can be yours. I want friends who actually like to communicate and help motivate each other. Add me.

Replies

• kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree!! For some reason my phone won't t let me request u as a friend.
  • angiek941
    angiek941 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I lost about 80 lbs, but I've backslid a bit. I need to get this back under control and ready for the summer!
  • wife2bo
    wife2bo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great! @kcerrillo‌ I just sent one to you on my phone. I'm not sure if it worked. If not I'll get on my computer in a bit and send you one! Thanks Y'all
  • wife2bo
    Options
    I'm annoyed that we can't post pics in our status's. I love seeing motivational quotes and pictures. Or can we and I'm just blind
  • AmberRamos123
    AmberRamos123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd. Love to join! I'm a busy mom who needs major support. I
  • wife2bo
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here - 5yrs and 1.5yrs. Definitely need motivation to get those workouts in after the kids are in bed - nearly impossible to try to do it while they're awake.
  • JourneyForBliss
    JourneyForBliss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two 4 and nearly two. Its so hard to focus on you when your life revolves round others! I am wanting to lose The weight by summer! My ultimate goal is about 60# total but, my reasonable summer goal is 20-30#'s. I just started and need MAJOR support.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to an ornery 2 1/2 year old boy and trying to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight...2 1/2 years later, still not there! I also need motivation. I do work out, but I have to do it in the morning before my son is up and before I have to get ready for work. Makes for pretty early mornings!

I would like to lose about 35-40 pounds.
  • nfatsura
    Options
    So loving this group - I'm a mommy of 3 and my daily routine is about to get even busier with soccer starting. I want to be able to lose about 20lbs.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of one! I work full time and lost 25 pounds last year.. this year I am hoping to lose 10-15 before my next pregnancy :) Add me
  • astrotam
    astrotam Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm a mom of one that works full-time. I lost 30 pounds 2 years ago but gained it all back last year. I'm ready to get back and lose that 30 pounds again before my next pregnancy (hopefully July)! :smiley: Feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • wife2bo
    Options
    There's a lot of busy mamas out there trying to get fit. I have 3 myself. A 10year old, 7year old and 4 year old. My 4year old is still at home. And my husband is a full time firefighter and works 24 hour shifts plus he just got his electrical licenses and started a business. I'm pretty much a single mom. But I'm able to stay home with my youngest and I'm grateful for that. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies. #letsdothis
  • wife2bo
    Options
    So pretty much I'm hanging on to 20-30 pounds of leftover baby fat from 4 years ago. I have been between 150-160 for the past 3 years. I'm ready to get this last 20-30 lbs off once and for all. Kick baby fats *kitten*! Lol
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all these moms wanting to take time to look after themselves. We definitely need support, especially after those long days when the kids are making you crazy and you don't have time to workout until after they are in bed and all you really want to do it lay on the couch, drink wine and eat something delicious. That's me anyway!
    I'm a working mom of. 4 and 2 year old, husband works shifts with the air force. I lost the baby weight last year by following weight watcher points and exercising everyday. I want to lose 10-15 more and get super fit by the summer. I'm 5.7" and weigh 155. Would love to be around 140 and prance around in a bikini this summer!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'll add you. This week I finally made it back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but still need to lose 20lbs.
  • wife2bo
    Options
    I'll add you. This week I finally made it back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but still need to lose 20lbs.

Congrats
  • wife2bo
    Options
    Love seeing all these moms wanting to take time to look after themselves. We definitely need support, especially after those long days when the kids are making you crazy and you don't have time to workout until after they are in bed and all you really want to do it lay on the couch, drink wine and eat something delicious. That's me anyway!
    I'm a working mom of. 4 and 2 year old, husband works shifts with the air force. I lost the baby weight last year by following weight watcher points and exercising everyday. I want to lose 10-15 more and get super fit by the summer. I'm 5.7" and weigh 155. Would love to be around 140 and prance around in a bikini this summer!

Amen to the beach in a bikini. That's what I want too!!
  • queenJJH
    Options
    My goal is 50 by summer! I have a two year old and a 3.5 month old! I totally get the business!
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Has everyone done their workout for the day? I need to really focus on not allowing every weekend to be an eating and drinking free for all. I want to just get through this weekend of staying within my calories and working out both days. That will be a major win for me. Anyone else really good during the week but lose it on the weekend??