My progress so far

Options
2»

Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats you definitely look like a new person.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and shaved at least 10 years off you! :bigsmile:
  • ze_hombre
    ze_hombre Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    amazing job what was your routine did you do a lot of cardio or heavy lifting or both and how did you have so much success with your mid section area any info would be great

Mostly cardio. I do a lot of running, some biking and recently started swimming. I did C25K last year and am now doing a half marathon plan by Hal Higdon. I did weight training for a while but found that I just don't really care for the gym atmosphere. I am looking for a weight bench to have around the house, though. I am not opposed to lifting, just not a fan of sharing equipment.

The rest of it was keeping around 1500 kcals/day and trying to keep the carbs under 100g. I should hit my maintenance weight soon so I will increase the calories to better suit my activity level.
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking good :drinker:
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    WTG you look amazing!!!!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow..What a difference!!!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • ze_hombre
    ze_hombre Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    WOW....!!!! GREAT results. how difficult was it along the way, some days I feel like whats the use. Wondered: did you ever have days like that, days like you wanted to say the heck with it???

Thanks!

Many, many times at first I had those days. They aren't as frequent now but I still have them. It was all I could do yesterday to finish my run, I just wasn't into it and I wanted to sit on the couch and relax after a stressful day. I didn't stop, I finish my 5 miles, and the sitting on the couch that followed felt SO much better.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    looking awesome brother!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!