Options
    1) Log meals daily.
    2) Work out at least 20 mins.
    3) Increase water intake.
    Ready for this challenge!!!
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    @Mythril...woo hoo, we got you too! As soon as you decide you goals, post them so we can help keep you accountable :smile:

@Glockland43...SO happy to have you with us! Great goals and yay for tomorrow getting here sooner so we can DO this!
  • Virkati
    Options
    @nnstephenson...you just made my day! I can't believe how many people want to join this particular challenge and I'm so happy to have you with us!!
  • ebadubois
    Options
    1. stay at or under calorie goal every day
    2. workout 1 hour per day
    3. be awake by 6:45 every morning

Thanks for some extra motivation!!:):)
  • Virkati
    Options
    @ebadubois...you joining us just put us over the number of people I thought would even be remotely interested in this so THANK YOU for jumping in!
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of a 3 day challenge :)
    1. Log in every day
    2. 30 min work out and stretching
    3. No caffeine or Alcohol
    Number 3 will be tough, I love coffee!!!
    And I'm a Bartender, so I'm always around people drinking. But I am very proud to say, I have been off redbull for over 2 months :) I use to drink 2-4 red bulls a night at work.
  • Virkati
    Options
    @vanillaorange2...omg that's a lot of redbull! I used to work at TGI Friday's so I get where you're coming from on the alcohol and caffeine lol. I'm glad you found us and want to join!
  • Salem291
    Salem291 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Virkati wrote: »
    @Salem291...you have some serious goals! So glad you're here!

Yes I have serious goes cuz I love challenges and prove to myself that I can do it .. I'm glad that you make us more motivated by having this great suggestion ^_^
  • Virkati
    Options
    @Salem291...awwww thank you! You and I are similar. I hate to lose. At anything, to anyone, including myself lol. I will accept a challenge that I think will be difficult, but I try not to set myself up for failure by accepting a challenge that I know instinctively is impossible. But here's the thing...impossible is never really impossible. It might be something I can't do at the moment, but I promise I'll make it happen at some point!
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did well with my previous goals :smile: My new goals
    1. Eat a real meal for dinner as opposed to snacking. Bulk meal prep from today should help with that goal.
    2. Start working out in the morning so my workouts are spread out more and I can go a bit harder.
    3. Ballet Beautiful dvd three days in a row with hopefully less cussing :p

@Virkati Are you open to us creating a group on the site? I know it would make it easier for me to find the group and stay updated. Sometimes I get swamped with notifications and I miss posts.
  • beatlentern
    beatlentern Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really love this challenge!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm struggling with motivation today so having something short and snappy may be just what I need to get back into it.

1. No 'naughty' snacking.
    2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes each day
    3. Don't hit the snooze button... hmmm...
  • Virkati
    Options
    @Chandler330...so glad you did so well!! And I'm glad you're joining us here too! I don't know how to create a group. I kinda thought that's what I was doing lol. Absolutely I'm open to it...I want EVERYONE to try this at least once. I was hooked the first time I did it because it totally works with my strengths and helps shore up my weaknesses. So heck yeah! Tell me how to do it and I'm ON IT!
  • Virkati
    Options
    Ok I figured it out....doing it right now :smiley:
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    @Virkati Thank you for starting the challenge :) It's a fun way to mix things up.

• Virkati
    Options
    @beatlentern...we got you too, that's awesome! We can do anything for 3 days right?!
  • Virkati
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102081-3-for-3-day-challenge

We are officially a new group!!! Let's move the party to the group section!
  • Virkati
    Options
    Bump
  • lissajoswaim
    lissajoswaim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm brand new to this whole thing, and this sounded fun. Day one, 1. log everything I eat. . . everything.(this one might open my eyes a bit) 2. Yoga video, get it out and dust it off. 3. Drink all my water :)
  • Virkati
    Options
    @‌lissajoswaim
    It's wonderful to have you join us!
    The group address is http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102081-3-for-3-day-challenge
    The next challenge starts on Friday 1/16/2015
  • andifischer12
    Options
    I'm starting a couple days late but here are my three goals:
    1. Train for my first 5K
    2. Keep the healthy habits going after I move out of my parent's place
    3. Join a fitness center so that there is a commitment and no excuses!