1200 calorie paleo diet

Options
2»

Replies

• my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    is there a question or are you just posting this to post it?

Paleo is not necessary for weight loss…you can eat the foods you want and lose weight, just eat in a calorie deficit.

I did not know that caveman made almond butter, pureed avocado, turkey meatballs, etc…

I guess Paleolithic caves came with a full kitchen, blender, and food processor, who knew???

Well this is snaky and not very nice. I'm pretty sure I know when people have nothing better to do than be unkind, which is why I don't normally waste my time commenting on this sort of thing. I guess I've just read enough of it tonight ...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    is there a question or are you just posting this to post it?

Paleo is not necessary for weight loss…you can eat the foods you want and lose weight, just eat in a calorie deficit.

I did not know that caveman made almond butter, pureed avocado, turkey meatballs, etc…

I guess Paleolithic caves came with a full kitchen, blender, and food processor, who knew???

Well this is snaky and not very nice. I'm pretty sure I know when people have nothing better to do than be unkind, which is why I don't normally waste my time commenting on this sort of thing. I guess I've just read enough of it tonight ...

So your not going to waste your time commenting but you just commented???

Sorry I can't take something as ridiculous as paleo seriously..

That was the point of my post...
  • kwjager
    kwjager Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ooh! The Victorian diet! Sugar, sugar, some sugar in your black tea, and then maybe a biscuit before you were released from your 12 hour shift in the workhouse.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    Ok newish to MFP community, but not MFP, user for years ... Wondering why people feel it necessary to post nasty comments. If you don't have something nice or encouraging to post then don't. If you're being mean or insulting, just keep it to yourself!!!

There wasn't anything nice in your post, either.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    kwjager wrote: »
    Ooh! The Victorian diet! Sugar, sugar, some sugar in your black tea, and then maybe a biscuit before you were released from your 12 hour shift in the workhouse.

No no no, I meant the Victorian Dollymop Diet where you eat some jam and broxy*, take a toff back to your lodging house, and earn enough for gin. Cardio, carbs, and cash, perfect diet.

But your plan sounds lovely too, all diets are really great.

*very sick sheep that just dropped dead