Looking for other divorcees or singletons for motivation/support!

Options
Been separated for a month and divorce in process

Seems everyone on my current friends list are all marries, b/f, engaged etc. While I enjoy all of them on my list. It would be nice to have some others in same place as me for moral support! Feel free to shoot request over.

Replies

• lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Singleton here, welcome to add me
  • gemms81
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Sent you both requests!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I totally understand this. It's why I dont even have my boyfriend on my feed. He's too sappy.
  • tracidawnd
    Options
    I totally understand. I have been widowed for a year now and feel the same. I just got started on here. Please feel free to add me
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Been going through a divorce for two years. Hopefully soon will be final! It's difficult, but there are so many people on here who are motivational and supportive! Feel free to add me :)
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Single. Feel free to add me.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This is a problem for me in real life too. I have one single friend. We usually get together on sunday mornings and do a 6 mile walk. But it is hard to adapt to being single again and finding your footing in life. Especially if you would rather spend your free time doing something healthy, and not sitting in a resteraunt eating, or a bar drinking. You are welcome to add me if you would like.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Yeah, I have 2 boys that I get 3-4 days out of the week as well. So, trying to fit workouts in here and there are a challenge. Adding peeps
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm divorced (and couldn't be happier about it!) It was final 10/10/14. I have 2 kids that live with me full time so completely understand the exercise issue. I've been doing T25 after they go to bed and it's working great, and it's only 25 minutes so I still have time for dinner, dishes, laundry, prep for next day, etc,etc....

Feel free to add me!!
  • Cantalope
    Cantalope Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay for this! Added you!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I am single. I do date though and, apparently, I attract crazy...so I definitely post about the latest disaster from time to time.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm divorced. Feel free to add me.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Love this post. Just as in real life it's tough sometimes being the single one out. Our interests ( and eating patterns) can be so different.
  • Hamoalta
    Hamoalta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am single and would love to join this group feel free to add me.
  • ereilly311
    ereilly311 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm single.... and I can relate in real life too. I will be 32 in March and it seems like all of my friends are either married, engaged or having kids. Sometimes I feel like none of them understand what I'm going through because they're in a completely different lifestyle now.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Another divorced here. Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Currently separated, but I'm not going to let it keep me from my goals - nothing's stopping this train.

Feel free (anyone) to add me.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    This thread blew up more than any of my other threads haha. Usually I get 1 response to my different threads. I'm popular! They like me, they really really like me!

• MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I am separated with divorce in process as well, I also have 3 children with me full time ages 14, 8 and 2. Feel free to add me anyone!