Looking for other divorcees or singletons for motivation/support!

Options
2»

Replies

• hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    In a LDR with little hope or expectation of taking the long-distance out of the equation. I'm fairly new to this tiny town and everyone around me is engaged/married. Would love to have single support! Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Divorced for almost three years. Feel free to add.
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Divorced here and besides my kids who try and work out with me(they are young :smile: ). I am alone on this weight loss journey, I have no family or close friends living near me.
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ereilly311 wrote: »
    I'm single.... and I can relate in real life too. I will be 32 in March and it seems like all of my friends are either married, engaged or having kids. Sometimes I feel like none of them understand what I'm going through because they're in a completely different lifestyle now.

^ this is me EXACTLY! Age, birthdate and all the rest! Feel free to add me!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Single, no kids, and loving life! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    jazzine1 wrote: »
    Divorced here and besides my kids who try and work out with me(they are young :smile: ). I am alone on this weight loss journey, I have no family or close friends living near me.

Funny you say that....my 5 year old daughter did T25 with me yesterday. She could do the entire workout! Talk about motivation!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've been happily divorced since 2001. Anyone can add me.
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Anyone can Feel free to add me as well! Divorced for several years and just ended long time relationship. I have a soon to be seven year old who is with me most of the time so I hear ya on the time challenges, but I am determined to make it work!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Divorced, 47 working on me
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am divorcing, and I am so excited to be focusing on myself for the first time ever!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Single here. The more divorce stories I hear, the happier I am for it!