Women - where did you get your favorite swimsuit??

Options
1235»

Replies

• shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    H&M, VS and Target. The most recent favorite being from H&M. Its the red one in my profile pictures.
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    HAPARI!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    H&M, VS and Target. The most recent favorite being from H&M. Its the red one in my profile pictures.

H&M has bathing suits!! Who knew...I'll have to go and check it out! :drinker:
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Venus. I have suits that are 10 years old. They hold up better than anything I've ever bought. Plus you can get them in bra sizes which ROCKS! They do run a bit small though. I am C but I buy their D cup tops

I'm curious how the sizing works. Because when I checked, it only had cup size, but not band size.

I've always wondered about Venus bathing suits, but never actually ordered from them. Will check them out again :)
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    i ordered from Venus and the tops are fabulous - i got the diva - adds 2 cup sizes - awesome!
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    bottoms run alittle smaller - and they are sold seperate
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I got mine from VS on sale from an email...$16 including shipping!!! OMG!!

This.

I've bought my last two from VS and don't think I've paid more than $20 for both top & bottom plus sipping (if there is any, last year I got free shipping). Plus I usually only order when they send the catalog with a $10 off coupon.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My profile pic - Dynamite
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I make mine, very simple, tiny, g strings, not hard.
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    I have a serious bikini addiction and am ok admitting it!! I have VS, Roxy, Volcom, Sinful, ones from target, walmart, aeropostle, jc penny...and so on!! I love them all! I think you have to go look and see what style you like!! All bikini's fit differenty!!! Good look!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I have way more swimsuits than I need, because I end up buying them on vacation instead of packing them with me.

Some faves come from J Crew, American Apparel (cheep cheep!), Speedo, and Calvin Klein. I have a few less familiar brands too, but these are good.

A note on tankinis: generally a bad idea unless you have a very trim midsection. They are not flattering on most women who have a body fat percentage above 19%, in my opinion.

I like my tankini, and I'm pretty big. I think they look better on me than a one piece, and it's so much easier to go to the bathroom. I tend to go with a boycut bottom too.

Agreed! Sizing is important too!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret is having a semi-annual sale so now is a great time to buy if you've been thinking about it!
  • nuttingh
    nuttingh Posts: 65
    Options
    I just got one last month from VS. It's a "goal" bikini. It fits well now, but if I get the "junk" under control, I would be comfortable wearing it. First time I've ever bought a bikini too. They have a great selection!