Now I'm healthy, I don't pull D: LOL

Options
13»

Replies

• Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Its not always about looks... but confidence. If you are still shy in public/ around guys....they may steer clear. You need to be proud of yourself and your accomplishments. Once you act like you don't care...THEY will care!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    So many guys in this thread flirted with you.You didnt respond
    So many of them also said you were a hottie,cutie and stuff but you didnt respond to that as well

You are not gonna meet someone with this attitude
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Well, you look really pretty in your picture. I'd be willing to bet that you are getting male attention and not noticing it. I have this problem, too.
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So many of them also said you were a hottie,cutie and stuff but you didnt respond to that as well

My bad, am I supposed to say something back every time?!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

My bad, am I supposed to say something back every time?!

easier than creating multiple threads about it
  • BrandenRandall78
    Options
    You meet all the requirements I need to take thrice take!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    You're wearing too many clothes
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You're wearing too many clothes

Hmmm. I'll possibly maybe perhaps take this into consideration.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you have to wear some of those sweats that say "Juicy" on the butt, I think.

I'm not an expert or anything but the ones labeled "juicy" that I've seen around town seemed to be getting a lot of traffic.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Carry one of these around with you at all times. You'll attract every man's attention. I suggest an insulated bag/purse so that you can continuously swap it out for a freshly frozen one.
    2012-06-15-baconsundae2.jpg

Wear this perfume, you'll have men following you around in droves.
    BACON-COLOGNE.jpg
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ive been puzzled by this question for years....
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    So guys won't take it as being too aggressive or too forward if the girl approaches?

Not at all. You don't have to throw yourself at a guy, but just initiating the conversation will usually give him the hint and he'll take it from there. Most guys LOVE being approached first.

Okay, so what if he DOESN'T take it from there? Does that mean he's not interested?
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    So guys won't take it as being too aggressive or too forward if the girl approaches?

Not at all. You don't have to throw yourself at a guy, but just initiating the conversation will usually give him the hint and he'll take it from there. Most guys LOVE being approached first.

Okay, so what if he DOESN'T take it from there? Does that mean he's not interested?
    Every guy is different. If he doesn't take it from there, it doesn't necessarily mean he's not interested. Heck even if he does take it from there, it doesn't mean he's interested, maybe he's just being polite. Sorry, there's no universal answer for this.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You want this kind of reaction? :)

hey-baby-o.gif