Gentlemen: how do you prefer your women?

Options

Replies

• sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    1. a brain
    2. feet - ugly feet is a killer
    3. butt
    4. legs
    5. sporty
    6. boobs
    7. no stubby fingers
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Medium Well

18602335_1_sha0l6o.gif

With a nice Chianti?
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    As long as their not "tuckin' a tallywhacker", it's good.

tumblr_m3vcviSWEE1rvzu9do1_500_zps125226fc.gif

Yuck lol!

Not yuck! Swoon!

Just standing up for a British heartthrob...
  • BigMan1979
    BigMan1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Confident
    Sane
    Practical
    Logical
    Compassionate
    Affectionate
    Intelligent
    Respectful of others and herself
    Has not slept around. I’m not talking about a virgin here, but if you have slept with a basketball team or as in my buddy's case, a football team worth of men then...NO!

Really looks are not all that important to me. Yes, sexual attraction is what makes things start. But it is not what holds you together.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I like mine with boobs, curves, and a pulse.

I knew there was a reason I needed you on my friends list! :wink:

I like mine to bench press felines...... Oh, hey there!! How you doing??

tumblr_mchfzdDOAP1r5sg75_zpsbcde050a.gif
  • ehimass
    ehimass Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and not vapid - someone not obsessed with celebrity gossip magazines would be awesome. I understand that celeb gossip is like pro sports for women though, so I might have to get used to it.

Attractive appearance is nice, but if the end of the day if I can't stand to spend time with you alone and/or pursue some common interests, it won't work.

Drive, ambition, and integrity are highly desirable. If being a barista at Starbucks is the pinnacle of your professional career, we might have a problem. No offense to baristas.

It seems like a lot of women just want to be swept off their feet by a man who will do everything for them. I once caught my girlfriend text messaging to her friends bragging about her "richie rich" boyfriend (me). It was a huge turnoff and I had to break up with her a few days later. I need someone who can be independently successful.
  • mannus707
    mannus707 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Honest, open, flirty!
  • NirvaniTeasley
    NirvaniTeasley Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Confident
    Sane
    Practical
    Logical
    Compassionate
    Affectionate
    Intelligent
    Respectful of others and herself
    Has not slept around. I’m not talking about a virgin here, but if you have slept with a basketball team or as in my buddy's case, a football team worth of men then...NO!

Really looks are not all that important to me. Yes, sexual attraction is what makes things start. But it is not what holds you together.

Thank you for being one of the few men out there who doesn't just objectify a woman...You are a rare gem! It shouldn't but it still shocks me how many women objectify themselves...it is like they have 'walking vagina' stamped on their forehead.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Men like women? No. I like my men like men. :)
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    In the kitchen! xD
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I am not attracted to most women. Firstly most women are not that physically attractive, secondly most of them can be very obnoxious in personality. Intelligence alone isn't attractive if she is arrogant, condescending, sarcastic and manipulative. A sense of humor is good, but that is relative, cheesy jokes and finding only PC jokes "funny" doesn't qualify. I could go on about the personality or lack thereof of women.

The apple shape is least attractive body shape on women.

Fat can be good and look feminine if it is on the butt and hips (no jelly rolls), just not the apple shape with a huge beer belly.

No double chin or fat arms either - that is also bad.

My preferences change. Sometimes I like voluptuous women with the right curves, other times skinny women, but never morbidly obese women or women with ugly faces and short short hair.

Generally my preference are pale brunettes.
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    Cute face(like erin heatherton)
    As tall as 5'9.
    34DD boobs
    24% bf
    Slender and shapely legs

*Your inputted parameters have not yielded any results*
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and confidence
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and update my answer to "women who aren't as catty to each other as I've seen in this thread". Sheesh.

Awesome!!! Women are just jealous biotches and think they want validation when they are merely asking a question!!!

My answer: (if I was a man)
    100% personality, confidence, INTELLIGENCE and sexy ;)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Cute face(like erin heatherton)
    As tall as 5'9.
    34DD boobs
    24% bf
    Slender and shapely legs

*Your inputted parameters have not yielded any results*

;)
  • Dave_Ramsay
    Dave_Ramsay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Pretty smile, positive attitude and a sense of humor. They can have the hottest body but, without those things it wouldn't last.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    "Sane" is a really good start.

This can be very subjective.
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    im sure guys here prefer...girls who make protein shakes, baked chicken breast and has a wicked squat form hahhaha:drinker:
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Men like women like me.

So do women!! :P

You got THAT right!!!! :bigsmile:

Love it!
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    Easy to get on with
    Understands we are all human
    Someone i can joke with
    Someone who would make me complete
    Someone who would open the doors of the world and another life
    Loving
    Faithful to her man as i would be to her
    Open minded

i mean those are some qualities, however human nature takes over, i am attracted to what i a attracted to. now that might have something to do with looks, but i call it the 'vibe' that you get when in or arund a person.

Physically, i like a cute face and loving eyes, bodywise - females come in many forms so its pretty impossible to quantify.