hard to hit 4000cals

Options
13»

Replies

• beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    McDonalds. Burger King. Wendy's. Pizza Hut.

I don't get how people say getting calories in is "hard".
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

But don't you ever get tired of consistently eating at a surplus every day? I know I do/have. Sure, with practice (and especially with some dietary changes*), it isn't so bad, but it can still be a chore. And yeah, I get tired of consistently eating certain fast food.

(*My Great Paleo Bulk of 2012 felt like eating was my frickin' job. So many nights cramming in yet another meal of whole foods late at night trying to reach a ~4000 target. Sure, the first few weeks were awesome, but eventually...ugh. Just got tired of eating food. No, seriously. So relaxing those dietary restrictions made it much easier.)
  • beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

But don't you ever get tired of consistently eating at a surplus every day? I know I do/have. Sure, with practice (and especially with some dietary changes*), it isn't so bad, but it can still be a chore. And yeah, I get tired of consistently eating certain fast food.

Honestly, not really.

But I do understand where you're coming from, and I've heard this fairly often from people during their first bulks.

I just love food too much.
    Plus, having experienced a (relatively) drastic cut going from bulking @4,000/day to finishing my cut around 1,800 calories/day...I've come to really appreciate the grace periods of bulking and eating to my hearts content.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Did the OP ever come back? I'm curious how the 1lb per day gain is going.