And uk peeps?

Options
beckibelgium
beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
Role call for the people from the uk,
Where are you from and what's ur aim for using MFP?

I'll start I'm from England and I need to lose 3st

Replies

• WhiteCollar83
    WhiteCollar83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    London, I need to lose around stone. I'm training for a fight (boxing) in March
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    London, I need to lose around stone. I'm training for a fight (boxing) in March

Zero to hero?
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bristol, but live in Derbyshire (have done for 26 years)

I've lost 159lb so far - I'm on here looking to offer support others on their journey, & to maybe get some sopport whilst I lose my last 12lb....
  • WhiteCollar83
    Options
    Yup, it's a white collar fight. I'm having my second one but I haven't trained since my first in September.
  • beckibelgium
    Options

I've lost 159lb so far - I'm on here looking to offer support others on their journey, & to maybe get some sopport whilst I lose my last 12lb....

Yeay Bristol!! Lol I'm hoping to escape lol, wow well done u it's always that last bit that's hardest to shift x
  • ellamarie3
    ellamarie3 Posts: 101
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Yup, it's a white collar fight. I'm having my second one but I haven't trained since my first in September.

My cuz and a mate did it last year they loved it
    My sis has just got herself some boxing kit to keep fit she kick boxed as a kid may have to join her
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Yeay Bristol!! Lol I'm hoping to escape lol, wow well done u it's always that last bit that's hardest to shift x

Thanks & I have thought about returning to Bristol once or twice I must admit lol

xXx
  • WhiteCollar83
    Options

My sis has just got herself some boxing kit to keep fit she kick boxed as a kid may have to join her

Go for it :) it's the hardest training I've ever done, but it's the most fun too.
    Even without having a fight to aim for, it's much easier to do than endless cardio or running.
    I loved it too, I lost my first by a point but i couldn't resist going back.

• beckibelgium
    Options

Thanks & I have thought about returning to Bristol once or twice I must admit lol

xXx

Ur not missing much lol, I want to move to Sussex my best mate lives a hour away from Brighton and I'm staying with her a few times a year love it there x
  • beckibelgium
    Options

Go for it :) it's the hardest training I've ever done, but it's the most fun too.
    Even without having a fight to aim for, it's much easier to do than endless cardio or running.
    I loved it too, I lost my first by a point but i couldn't resist going back.

There is a woman's club called boxfit by me but it's all so expensive x
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    im in north Kent (Sevenoaks) and i have lost 4 stone since March last year and have a couple more to go.
  • rebelrach_h
    rebelrach_h Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hitchin in Hertfordshire. Here to lose 3 stone ish.
    Add me for 'friend'
    Meal ideas and general stuff.
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    siport wrote: »
    im in north Kent (Sevenoaks) and i have lost 4 stone since March last year and have a couple more to go.

Well done man! X
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    poppyknife wrote: »
    I'm from Hitchin in Hertfordshire. Here to lose 3 stone ish.
    Add me for 'friend'
    Meal ideas and general stuff.

Similar targets for us x
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    sunny suffolk chap
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I live in Derby during term time as I'm a Derby uni student, but live at home in rural Lincolnshire during holiday time. I started here in June aiming to lose 5 stone, and I've so far lost 3 so only two to go!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    *waves*
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    sunny suffolk chap

Hi
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    from Sheffield - 47 and unfit.. wanted to lose 2 stone and get fit.. almost down to my goal and fitter than ive ever been in my life ... :)