scrumhalf7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Dont do snow!! Love Bristol though!
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    scrumhalf7 wrote: »
    Dont do snow!! Love Bristol though!

I'm just a huge kid really lol love it and makes bristol look pretty covered in a blanket of the stuff
  • scrumhalf7
    scrumhalf7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Bristol in the sunshine for me!
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    scrumhalf7 wrote: »
    Bristol in the sunshine for me!

Good luck with that think we get about a fortnight a year of sun haha

• FabulousJasper
    FabulousJasper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm from Surrey. I've lost 53lb in the last year and a bit, and have another 38lb to go.

I want to get fit and be really slim again.
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Hiya

I'm from Surrey. I've lost 53lb in the last year and a bit, and have another 38lb to go.

I want to get fit and be really slim again.

Wow amazing loss :)
  • FabulousJasper
    FabulousJasper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks :smile: I'm a size 12 again (8 US) for the first time in years and it feels great. Now to tackle the last bit.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    South London here. Long term dieter. Trying to get back on track. Have lost about 3 stone over the years. Need to get the last stone gone for good.
    Taking it slow and steady this year. :)
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Thanks :smile: I'm a size 12 again (8 US) for the first time in years and it feels great. Now to tackle the last bit.

Wish I was back in a 12 been like 5 years lol x
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    South London here. Long term dieter. Trying to get back on track. Have lost about 3 stone over the years. Need to get the last stone gone for good.
    Taking it slow and steady this year. :)

Slow and steady wins the race :)
  • ellamarie3
    Options
    ellamarie3 wrote: »
    Aww how old is he now? We had snow the other week but not much atall the rain took most of it and left it Icy!! My little boys four so will be very excited to play in snow. ❤️

Aww my little mans 4 aswell 5 in June it's a good age he's asking for a brother or sister now tho :/ may be able to convince him a cat will do for now haha x

• ellamarie3
    Options
    Aww how old is he now? We had snow the other week but not much atall the rain took most of it and left it Icy!! My little boys four so will be very excited to play in snow. ❤️

Aww my little mans 4 aswell 5 in June it's a good age he's asking for a brother or sister now tho :/ may be able to convince him a cat will do for now haha x

Crazy my little boy turns 5 in March and wants the exact same thing! We have a dog already and his a pain. Would much rather choose baby! Xx
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I live just outside of Cannock, about 20 miles up the M6 from Brum. I joined MFP to shed some weight, a year and a half later I've realised it as changed me too :-) I still use MFP to control my weight but I also use it to monitor my Macros. Planning on doing a couple of Triathlons this year so fitness as become a major part of my life :-) Its great to meet new people here too and join in the social side of things with like minded people
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    No snow here in Lincolnshire, but we're forecast it for monday. Yikes! I'm supposed to be going back to uni in Derby on monday! Might have to travel back sunday instead, haha...
  • aniicam
    aniicam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm from London would love some uk love! :)
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    Hi new joiners, im not from
    Belgium born and raised in Bristol
  • theseaismyhome
    theseaismyhome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me! I need to lose a stone. Or two :) feel free to add me, I need friends and motivation!
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi from Kent . Im pretty easy going so feel free to add :)